Live Shows Week 6 part 4

Last night was amazing ! Josh and I had stayed up really late just talking about life and how happy we were together. He had stayed over and this morning I was woken up by the fact the otherside was cold and empty. I looked around and realised the shower was running. It must have been Josh. 

A few minutes later he came out of the bathroom again in his towel, I didn't get distracted by his smirk and entered the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I undressed out of my pyjamas, and turned the water on. I turned the water temperature higher until the whole bathroom was full fog. The door opened itself. I hid behind the shower door.

"Josh get out !" I yelled. 

"Fine, I just came here to my clothes' he giggled. 

I checked everyone was out of the bathroom before getting out of the hot waterfall. But thne realised that there was no towel in sight. 

"Josh ! Where the hell is my towel !"

"Ooops used it !"

"Josh give it now !" I yelled. I was really angry. I opened the only a few centimetres so he couldn't see me and he handed me the completely soaked towel he had already used. 

I wrapped it around my body but it only made be feel colder.

I got out of the bathroom. He was in a bath robe sitting on the bed scrolling through his phone. His quiff was flat and his body was glistening with the few droplets of water that had stayed on his body.  I went to the cupboard and got my onesie. I changed quickly into it, warming me up. I joined him on the bed. 

"You know we have to be in rehearsals in about 20min ?" I told him.

"Oh shit !" He said. He stood up again, and I laughed, he was never on time !

I brushed my hair and put it up in a messy bun. He got out of the bathroom, this time also changed into a blue onesie, the same as mine.

He quickly went in his room and put his hair in place. 

"Josh we're going to be late ! Get on with it !" I screamed across the room. He was done within seconds and we ran to the elevator then ran through London, trying to get to rehearsals. I could barely breath when we entered the arena... Tonight was the results show to be honest I wasn't actually too stressed. 

When we were done, the Union J boys, Ella and I decided to all go for lunch. Josh had talked to Ella and told her that he liked me and not her so now they were ok together and I was just maybe worried about JJ. Him and I still haven't had a proper conversation since I'm with Josh and we had to keep our relationship secret because JJ wasn't happy with it.

We all got into the mini bus and then headed towards the London city center. I don't know how the fans knew but they were already waiting for us when we got out of the restaurant. Luckily, the security got us passed them and we could finally walk around the town without creating to much of a hassle. Josh and I had been hiding from the paps all day and now we were having a rave in all the shops we could. I had bought him a new Pokemon game, a pair of shoes and clothes. We were walking back together. When a group of fans saw us. We walked in the first shop next to us. MAybe not the right one. We looked around and saw it was a lingerie shop, like a pretty expensive one. The fans didn't see us. I was about to get back out when Josh called me.

"Hey, I think this would look quite nice on you !" He said holding up a black laced bra.

"Nope !" I said quite embarrassed. I turned around when he grabbed my arm. A cheeky grin on his face.

"What about this ?" he asked holding the matching night gown, I giggled. He was just so cute.

"Josh we got to go and anyway this is way too expensive, come on !" I grabbed his hand and we walked out of the shop. We joined the others on the minibus and then left back to the arena to get ready for the show. 

***SKIP TO DURING THE SHOW***

"The first act through to next week is..." Dermot called "Jahmene" The tension started to grow knowing we would be losing a friend tonight.

"Ella !" Tulisa had a big smile on her face but she lost it when she knew I stll had to go.

"Amelie" I jumped up and down, the happiness of that moment filling my body. I looked to see Josh, looking as bad as ever, his face had gone pale and you could see that every muscle in his body was tensed. 

"and the last act sur to be to next week show is..." I crossed my fingers, hoping it would be Union J. 

"James !" 

All their faces drop, I walked with the others and we all sat in James' dressing room watching the sing off. My heart sunk as they  started to sing 'Set fire to the rain". When both groups were done, the judges had to decide. I didn't actually listen to the comment just on the names.

Tulisa chose District3

Gary chose Union J

Louis didn't chose as they were both in the same category.

and finally Nicole chose UnionJ.

I sighed in relief knowing that I would have Josh with me next week. He walked off the stage obviously crying. He opened his arms and I jumped in them.

After the show, George and JJ were doing a twitcam. Josh and I were staying together in his room to watch a film whilst Jaymi was having a night with Olly. 

We were going to watch Ted, to have a laugh after the horrible night. 

About halfway through the film Josh was falling asleep. I put the covers over us and snuggled into his warm chest. 

"And this is JJ's and Josh's room !" Woke me up instantly from my light sleeping. I turned around to see George walking around with his computer, obviously showing the people on the twitcam the rooms. "George !" I scream whispered. Trying to get him out of the room.

"Awww look who's sleeping, it's baby Josh and his lovely girlfriend Amelie !" He said. I pretended to be asleep not wanting to cause anymore problems. I smiled though, for once I wasn't the one who had caused the problem, it was George, and now Josh and I were official.

HEY !!! Could I please get feedback from you guys please ???? Was wondering do you ship Amelie and Josh together ??? Love you Jcats !!!