Bootcamp

Bootcamp, I think this is worst then the auditions for only one reason, everybody knows that everyone is a good singer. Basically everybody is your rival. I was sitting on a chair 'revising' my lyrics for the song I was a about to sing. 

'Boooo ! ' I jumped and looked at who it was... I am about to shout on the person until I realise it was 'the boy'. He looked even hotter then last time... Then he just simply asked, 'Do you remember me ? 

He was still trying to make eye contact but I just kept turning my head and biting my lip. 'Yes' I answered quickly. 

He then quickly added, 'Would you like to go out for a drink ?'

I just realised that I have about 3 minutes before my performance but I really wanted to go out for a drink with him.

'What about if we both get through to tomorrow, why not then go for a drink ?' 

'That's an even better idea. See you tomorrow then, i'll be waiting for at 6 at the front doors. Bye Amelie !' 

How did he know my name ? I mean we had just seen each other for about 2 minutes yesterday, and he knew my name and I didn't... What was going on ? 

...

 My performance wasn't great, yesterday but I wanted to prove what I was capable of... I was ready to come on stage, when I saw 'the boy' looking at me. It was really disturbing... I blushed and turned away. I stepped on the stage and performed...

The judges were proud and said that my performance had nearly reached perfection... Tears runs down my face as I'm getting off the stage. He runs up to me. I'm expecting a "are you ok" but no he doesn't say a word, he's taking me into his arms and wraps them close. 

His perfume is bewitching and I started relaxing... I am loosening up like a hard bubble gum that you start chewing, it's to feels more and more comfortable. My tears stop running down my face. I am literally melting ! He's blowing a kiss on my forehead. I am about to leave his cuddly arms when he just holds me even tighter and I lay my head on his chest... 

'I'm through how about you ?' I look up into his eyes, hoping he's through...

'Well me and my group aren't... So too bad for me I won't get a drink with you...'

'I guess so; but I wouldn't mind still going though, I mean if you don't mind ?' It was awkward but I really wanted to go...

'I'm good, just let me a tell the other guys that I can't come with them tonight and you wait for me here ?' 

'Why don't the other boys come with us ?' 

'Oh, well I think they will understand if we only go together.' It was like he only wanted to be with me and I only wanted to be with him. I kiss him on the cheek, and then I turn around and a smile appears on my face... It had been a long time a smile hadn't appeared there. I've got my bag and put on a last touch of gloss on my lips. He's towards me, but he doesn't look happy, what had had happened ? 

'I've got good news and bad news.' All I could hope was that his bad news wasn't that bad !

'Well why don't you start with the bad news ?' 

'Well actually we're through to judges houses but we have a new boy in the band, so we HAVE to go and eat something with him... And then tomorrow we're going to L.A. '

'Sounds good to me ! It doesn't matter for tonight, I...' He had cut me in the middle of my phrase. 

'But the good news is that you can come with us !' Suddenly I can see his eyes brighten, his smile is reappearing and it was like he has an attracting magnet obliging me to go with him.