Live Shows Week 7 part 2

The water I felt running down shirt immediatly woke me up from me imagining my future video clip in through the windowof the Thalys. I turned around only to see George, Jaymi, JJ and James folded in half laughing there faces off. I realised quickly enough they had poured ice cold water down my top.

"You guys are so mean to me..." I said as I stood up to go to the toilet. I et Josh in the corridor.

"Sup girl !" he said as he walked passed me.

"Getting changed, the boys poured down water down my top !"

"Sad it wasn't a white one then" he said winking, I rolled my eyes and continued my way down to the toilet.

When I went back to my seat the boys were having a pretty intense conversation with Ella... I walked behind Josh and wrapped my arms around his strong waist, I placed a soft kiss on his neck. I saw his ocean blue eyes meet mine and then sat back next him. He leaned so his head was resting on my shoulder.

"Someone is teasing today..." he whispered seductivly into my right ear. I bit my lip ! He was the one teasing !

Half an hour later, I and Josh decided to get hot drinks for the boys and I. I was planning though on getting my revenge and he had proposed to help me. After adding numerous ingredients to their coffee's, he and I decided to go for a tea. We walked back to our seats and gave the boys their respective mugs. 

To be honest it was hard to top laughing after they had all spat their drinks. I had to stop though because we had arrived at our destination. We got showed our rooms and I arranged with Ella that she would sleep with George in his room, JJ and Jaymi would be together and I and Josh would share a room. But obviously no one would know about it ! A couple of minutes later we were called by the producers, WE WERE ALL GOING TO PERFORM AT DISNEYLAND !!! 

***

After a couple of songs, we all went back our rooms afer a long day. Tomorrow we were leaving and that feeling had only been grosing for him. He was the boy I had dreamed of. And hopefully I was the same or him.

"What's taking so you long ?" he said lingering on the so. I straightened the outfit I had bought earlier. It was true, I loved the outfit but I hated myself ! I then quickly pulled on my pyjamas, leaving it as a surprise for him.

"oh, nothing special !" i said laughing awkwardly. He grabbed my waist kissingly wildly my lips then slowly driftng down to my neck. One of his hands made it's way to my thigh, stroking it softly. He placed me on the bed making sure that I was comfortable... The night only just started !!!

***********************

HEY Jcats !!!! To all of the cheeky Jcats ou here there will be a SEX SCENE !!! I'll update as soon as I get 5 votes <3 

Just please if you like the story PLEASE comment... 

Love yous !!!!!