Live Shows Week 5 part 3

If only he knew... If only. 

*** 

I woke up to Jade increasingly wriggling me in my bed until I would wake up... I layed in my bed, thinking. Well, I stayed in that position for until George, and Jaymi came and pulled me out of bed...

I quickly went for a quick shower and changed into my usual skinny jeans, and hoody...

I was joined in the corridor, by Josh. What a coincidence ! 

We walked hand in hand, but we were (sadly) only best friends. It was true since the beginning of the competition, I always had my eyes on him. But JJ had made me think different had told me that he was a player. I had never seen Josh with a proper girlfriend, but I saw him kiss plenty of sluts in clubs. Maybe he was a player. I had always tried to push those feelings aside. But since JJ and broke up, Josh and I became even closer, which obviously meant that my feeling grew stronger. Nobody actually knew I fancied him and it was funny because people usually discovered I had a crush on someone in the first few hours...

I pulled my hand back into my pocket, leaving Josh giving me a confused look. We both went down to get breakfast but instead of me eating my usual Nutella and bread, I quickly took a 'pain au chocolat' and went over to the stadium for the final make up and rehearsals. I had to admit, this week was particularly stressing for me. I don't know why. I just was. Maybe it was the sudden appearance of awkwardness in mine and Josh's relationship that I had created or maybe it was the not so sudden break-up of mine and JJ's relationship...

After my last rehearsal, I went to get my make-up and hair done. This week we went for something more casual and more fun. Black jeans, denim top with studs and black heals with studs too. My simple eyeliner and brown hair in a 'knot' made my chocolate eys stand out... I really liked my look, simple but cool. 

I stepped on the stage, my stomach churning and making myself wanting to fell sick. The door opened themselves, revealing a feeling that I only feel at the live shows... I can't even describe how I feel. 

Now and then I think we were together 

Like when you said you felt so happy you could die

Told myself that you were right for me

But felt so lonely in your company

But that was love and it's an ache I still remember 

The lyrics were going to make me cry, so I focused on the vocals, but the tears had escaped and freed themselves from my eyes. I tried to keep myself from crying because I knew it would effect my vocals but I couldn't... I hoped that the judges couldn't hear too much emotion. 

When I was finally done, the tears poured down my cheeks. Tulisa saw how emotional I was and came and hugged me...

"I don't who you were thinking about singing that song, but the emotion you put in... Never seen that before ! You best performance to date ! Definitely !" Finally Gary was happy with me.  I wiped the tears off my cheeks and instantly thought of Josh. Why ? That song was about JJ not Josh...

"Amelie, that was absolute perfection ! You brung tears to my eyes and that is rare ! All I know is that the lucky boy, now knows how much you love him..." I blushed and looked down. Josh... For god sake, stop thinking about him !"

I'll pass you the next comments to be honest I wasn't exactly listening, more thinking, about you know, Josh. STOP !

I went backstage again with tears ! God I was emotional today ! But htis time, these tears were tears of joy. I was last to sing so everyone was waiting for me. I rushed behind the curtains and was welcomed by all the finalists. Union J were the first ones to greet me, George jumping on my back, I nearly fell, but by 'luck' Josh catched me, whilst George fell but first to the floor. When everyone was done congratulating me. I went back to my dressing room and found a note.

"Hey Amelie, 

I just wanted to say sorry for what I've done, meet in the lobby at midnight ?"

xxx"

Did JJ want to apologise ? Maybe. Who could that be ? It had to be JJ. Who wanted to say sorry ? Except JJ ? It had to be him.