Live Shows Week 4

The red stain was stinging his cheek, tears running down my face, I watched him press his hands on the mark. I stood up my heals making me as tall as him. 

"What was that for ?" I pushed him pressing as hard as I could, he only budged a few steps back he step forward trying to impress me, pushing his chest onto mine. I could literally feel it moving up and down at each breath he was taking. He then pushed me but my 15cm heels made me unable to stay on my feet and I just was able to hold onto a clothes rack before I fell. The tears we're intensifying. 

"I can return the question can't I" 

"You did not just say that" Fury was burning in his eyes. I haven't really ever been scared of boys, my dad always used to scream on me, that's why my mum left him. But this time he was outrageous. Luckily Jaymi and a security guard grabbed his arm before he could more harm to me. I fell to the floor. My naturally low tension, the fact I had nothing in the stomach, the stress, the cries made me fall. My head was spinning... Then blackout. 

***

I woke up in my room. I don't know how I ended up there but I just felt at home. The air in the room was cold but my layers over were nice and warm. I was in my monkey onesie. Memories came back of him pushing me to the floor, the cries... Everything... A tear fell layed down on my cheek and rolled to my nose, then pillow. The door opened itself. 

"Hey" I turned around and saw, him. 

"What the hell are you doing here ? " 

"I wanted to apologies and see if you were better"

"Hahah, you're funny aren't you !" You turned around, lying on your side you can feel him sitting on your bed. And his cold and hand on your arm. You push it away. 

"Why did you cheat on me..."

"Where the hell did you get that from ?"

"You picked up your phone and showed him the picture..."

"Amelie, I can explain"

"Go ahead, I'm not listening"

"That was before we were even together... And I was drunk. It was night where Dan asked out. I was just so angry at him, I did something stupid."

"Really ? Why didn't you tell me that before"

"Well didn't really have the chance."  He was right. I was wrong. Then silence. He touched my hand grabbing it firmly. I squeezed it as hard as I could, releasing all my anger with it. I sat up and layed my head on his chest. 

"Remember at bootcamp, when you said you could horseride, and I promised you a hack, you know if we went to the live shows ? Lets do that !"

"What, when ?" 

"Today, it's still really early and I know a place where we could go..." 

"Really ?"

"Go and get ready !"

***

I was in his car when we parked at the entrance of a house...

"Where are we ? Why are we not at the horse club ?"

"Because we're at my grandparents house, they're out so we have the whole day for us with the horses." 

We walked over to the stable. There was already 2 saddled horses. I chose the black one, he was small but strong and I managed to get on easily. We had packed our lunch so we ate near a river not far from the house. 

"You enjoying it ?" You look at your boyfriend, his dark hazelnut eyes, and then kiss him lightly on the lips. His lips are soft and He grins and I stand up and get on my horse.

"Soo what you waiting for ?" JJ jumps on his horse and races me back go the stable. What a Perfect Day ! 

***

The week passed as always interviews, photoshoots, rehearsals. Today was Saturday and I had woken up early to wake up JJ, before the rehearsals. I popped in my shower, put my hair in my non original pony tail. I quickly applied my powdered concealer, brown eyeliner and my mascara. I slipped on my skinny jeans and my white jumper. The I was walking to get my hair and make-up when Josh grabbed my hand. 

"Hey didn't see you"

"It's been a long time..." He looked kind of pitiful.

"Yeah, a week..." I looked at your phone realising you are very late. "I'm sorry I have to go." I wasn't really in the mood to speak to him. 

"Hey, remember you're amazing"

"You are too" I kissed his cheek and left him. 

*** 

I were soo happy about my look. I didn't look too scary, but at the same time, I looked pretty sexy ! (see comments)

This week I was singing Monster by Kanye West. To be honest I loved that song and the boys from Union J had helped me choose that song. 

I made a few mistakes in the tuning but overall you were happy.

The judges comment were really good and only Gary commented of my tuning. But I was happy. It was the first time I weren't scared of tomorrow's results. 

Now though, I had to go to the Xtra Factor. You only hoped one thing. Nobody would ask about your's and JJ's relationship. But when a flash news came on,I knew exactly what it was about.

"Amelie, we heard that you and JJ from Union J were out for one whole day ALONE !"

"Yeah, we went hacking out on horses to get our minds out of the competition. We really had loads of fun !"

"That's cool, so you categorilly confirm that you were out with JJ"

"Yes, I do."

I looked at JJ. Him giving a wide smile, I looked down and turning back to Josh. Him though giving me killer eyes. Why, though ?

After the show you went back to your room with JJ. You two started kissing until the making out session got pretty heated and that's when he started taking your top off... 

HEY COULD YOU PLEASE GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK ????

THANKS <3