Live Shows Week 5 part 4

After the show, I went back to my room to get changed into my sweatpants and t-shirt. I mean I was seeing my ex boyfriend no need to look too good. I waited until it was 5 to midnight and then headed  . But I didn't expect to see him. I immediately recognised a figure and this figure wasn't JJ. It was Josh. Crap ! Why did he invite me ?!

I walked closer to him, my hands still in my pockets.

"So you came ?"

"Yeah, to be honest I wasn't expecting you. I was expecting JJ."

"Oh, I wanted to say sorry. Sorry for messing with your feelings, I think I made this confusing, but that was because I was confused. The last few days, I loved them, to be with you... It just felt amazing. Amelie I really like you. Like more then a friend. But obviously I would understand if never felt the same, I mean I'm your best friend, so I've decided to put these feelings aside so we can keep our friendship..."

"Josh, that was kind of unexpected..." I replied. "Never put your feelings aside, because who knows what can happen." I leaned in for a kiss and felt his lips crash onto mine. His hands placed on my cheeks, his tongue begging for entrance, I let him in... Never had I felt like this for someone. I don't know how long it lasted, but we had to pull away to breath. He bit my lip, softly but he did and it turned me so on ! He kissed me back again, this time even more passionately. He this time placed his hands on my waist whilst I placed mine on his back. We broke the kiss this time because I couldn't breath, damn he was intoxicating.

"So you feel the same for me ?"

"Do you think I would have kissed you, if I didn't feel the same way !" I hit his arm playfully.

"Maybe you could give me another kiss good night then ?"

"Why not, but I was more thinking on, I don't know you catching me ?" I ran across to the elevator, it wasn't there so Josh quickly catched up with me. I was expecting him to kiss me, but instead he picked me up and placed me on his shoulder.

"Josh, you're gonna break your back ! Get me down !" I laughed and I couldn't stop. I felt so self-conscious about my body, I wasn't the lightest and my stomach wasn't flat. I hated my body, literally !

"Firstly I'm not going to break my back because you are really light and secondly I'm not letting you down !"

He entered the elevator, still with me over his shoulder.

"I'll kiss you if you let me down !" I proposed.

"Tempting, but no !"

It nearly 00h30 when he brung me to my room. Nobody was in the corridors and they were probably sleeping, but I couldn't stop giggling. He opened my room and carefully placed me on the bed. I sat and patted the spot next to me. He sat next to me and we both leaned in this time to kiss. It felt as amazing as the first time if not it was better !

He looked down at his watch and it was already 1am.

"I better go ! Before the boys notice that I'm gone. Bye babe !" His kissed me softly this time, I didn't give him entrance this time.

"Why are you such a tease !" He whispered after we were done with the kissing. I rolled my eyes and bit my lip. He was the tease !

I brung him back to the door and pecked him on the lips. I couldn't imagine that the boy I had a massive crush actually liked me.

***AFTERNOON BEFORE LIVE RESULTS***

Josh and I hadn't seen each other since yesterday night. I could only think about what had had happened last night. It was true he was an amazing kisser. The nerves started to kick in when I went to get my hair and make-up done. I went to my dressing room to rest. The door opened itself revealing an amazingly looking Josh.

"Hey" I stood up to greet him.

"You look amazing !" He declared. I looked down at my red skater dress, that matched my black and red heels (see link in the comment box) I walked over and he wrapped his (really) strong around me. I looked into his ocean blue eyes and he kissed me... He was ever so delicate and I kissed back, it was amazing.

"You know you are an amazing kisser" he whispered in my ear. I giggled, he was so cute with his cheeky grin.

"Yeah, been told a few times !" I said sarcastically, whilst he nodded with again that cheeky smile.

"I bet you have !" I didn't even have time to deny it that he crashed again his lips onto mine... We got stopped this time by the producer telling us the show was starting.

***

The performance went really well, we both all sang well and I really enjoyed singing that song. I didn't particularly like Carly Rae Japson, but that song was ok. I went to bathroom after the performance, probably ,all the nerves made me need to pee. I washed my hands and headed back to my dressing room when someone pulled me into the boys toilets. I turned around so I was facing him.

"I missed you" Josh whispered.

"We were singing 3 minutes ago together !"

"I still miss you though"

"I've gotta go though, Ella wanted a sleep over with me..." He gave me his puppy eyes but I could resist his eyes.

"Fine" He finally stopped his cuteness and pecked my lips. I answered to him with a proper kiss.

"Amelie ?" I pulled away and turned around, it was JJ.