Ashley-Chapter Three

When I woke up I was in a room. My hands were tied behind a wooden chair that I was sitting on. The room was cold, dark, and empty. From what I could see through the dark, I was the only thing in the room. I looked to my right, then my left. On the left side of the room, there was a window that was letting a little light in. So now instead of the black color, I was seeing, I was now seeing the room in a brown haze. I looked all around the room to try and find a door. The room was big and it sounded echoey. The only sound that could be heard was the birds chirping and the occasional train bells. I have no idea how long I was sitting here, isolated, but it was long enough to hear two trains ride past.

I was about to scream when a mysterious man walked in. I couldn't make out his features but he was tall and thin. His hair added a few extra inches to him. The sound of his shoes tapping on the floor moved closer to me. Every step he took caused my heartbeat to accelerate. He moved into the light. Now I could see his face. And wow. His hair was a dark brown color with one blonde highlight in the middle. His skin was smooth. His eyes were a dark brown with a hint of gold in the middle and oddly they reminded me of honey. His long eyelashes touched his prominent cheekbones when he blinked. His lips were full and pink.

"Hi, Ashley." This man spoke. His voice was smooth and it felt warm in this cold, cold room. It echoed around the room, bouncing off the walls, as it surrounded me with its warmth.

"H-how do you know who I am? Where am I?" I asked with a hint of terror in my voice.

"Oh Ashley," he chuckled. "I've been watching you. I finally got you all to myself." He moved out of the light and closer to me. He stood a couple of inches away from me. I could feel the heat radiating off his body. His body that looked chiseled under his black shirt.

He bent down so he was face to face with me. If I moved our lips would brush against each other. "Let me go," I whispered.

"No." He laughed again. "Listen, eventually I will let you go. I left a little ransom note for your parents. Either they find you first, which I doubt, or you let me have some fun with you and be a good girl, and I'll let you go when I feel like it. Understand?"

I felt a chill run through me. "Yes," I answered.

"It's yes, sir from now on." He clarified.

"Yes, sir," I repeated.

I wanted to be scared. I wanted to scream but I felt comfort in him.

"Are you thirsty? I don't want you passing out on me." He asked.

I didn't realize it but my throat got dryer when he asked me. "Yes, sir."

He smiled then went over to get a water bottle from where he came in. "My name is Zayn by the way. Zayn Gunner.

"Why did you kidnap me? What do you want?" A million questions were running through my head.

Zayn untied my hands but what I didn't know was that my feet were tied to the chair. So even if I wanted to, I couldn't get up. "We'll get to all your questions. Just drink for right now."

I wanted to protest but decided to let it go. He handed me the water and I drank half the bottle.

When I was done, Zayn took the water bottle back and placed it on the floor next to the chair.

I reached my hand down to try to untie my ankles when Zayn's back was turned. I got through the first tie when he saw what I was doing.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Zayn exclaimed.

I didn't say anything and continued untying my other ankle. I broke free and tried to get up but was only pushed back down harder by Zayn's hands.

"What the hell?" He yelled. "Stay seated. Believe me, you don't want to get on my bad side."