Zayn- Chapter Six

I looked up at her through her bedroom window. She was getting ready for bed. Her parents are out of town. Ashley is left alone in her house, which makes this the perfect time to capture her.

I walk around her house to the front of it. I walk up the stairs to her front door and slowly and as quietly as I can, I open it. The door was never locked when her parents left. I make a mental note to remind Ashley to always lock her door, or else someone can come in and hurt her. We wouldn't want that, now would we? It's a good thing I am here because now no one can hurt her. I'm protecting her from the dangerous people who wonder at night. Ashley should be thanking me that I came so soon.

I quietly go over to her dad's study and find a loose-leaf paper. In my messy handwriting, I write out a little note for her parents and make sure to include that they should always check that the door is locked.

After the ransom note was written, I crept up to Ashley's room. I pushed open the door and made sure she was sleeping before I walked into the room. I just took a minute to admire how beautiful she is when she is sleeping. How peaceful she looks. Her pink lips pouted as she dreams. Her beautiful green eyes hidden behind her eyelids. Her steady breathing. I just watch her as she sleeps peacefully. Not a care in the world in that brilliant young mind of hers.

When I am done watching her sleep I creep over to her bedside and slowly take the covers off of her and lift her into my arms. Thank God that she is a heavy sleeper. I carry her downstairs and out the front door. Her head is limp on my shoulder as she slightly snores. I carry her to my car and put her in the back seat. I make sure to buckle her in. I don't want her getting hurt before I even get to have a chance with her.

Once she is in the car, I go back into the house and grab a change of clothes for her and her phone, along with her charger for it. Then I race back to the car and make sure she is still there. I let out a deep breath when I see she is still asleep in the back seat. I get in the driver's seat and drive off with her sleeping soundly.

I drive for hours and hours through the urban cities and rural countryside. I drive until the sun starts to come up. A couple of hours later, I arrive at my destination. Pulling up to the front, I put the car in park and get out. Then I go to the backseat and pick Ashley up in my arms again. I carry her inside and into a dark room where I tie her up and leave her until the morning.

***

The next morning comes and I go check on the girl I tried up in the basement of an old warehouse that I converted into a kidnapping location.

When I get to the room where she is being held, she is already awake, alert, and scared.

"Hi," I say as I approach her, I was looking at her through the dark.

Ashley had a terrified look in her eyes. I wanted to comfort her and tell her I am not someone she should be scared of.

"H-how do you know who I am? Where am I?" Ashely spoke.

"Oh Ashley," I chuckled. "I've been watching you. I finally got you all to myself." Which is the truth. I have been watching her. I have been following her almost every day. I have been watching everything she does. I moved closer to her so our lips were almost touching. Oh, how much I want to kiss her. But I have to wait. I have to wait.

"Let me go," Ashley whispered. She looks so cute when she is scared.

"No." I laughed again. "Listen, eventually I will let you go. I left a little ransom note for your parents. Either they find you first, which I doubt, or you let me have some fun with you and be a good girl, and I'll let you go when I feel like it. Understand?" God, being in control feels so good.