𝐗𝐕

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉ミ★ ( something wicked, act one ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
ミ★ ( something wicked, act one ) ★彡

Rhea is starting to get used to the way her body aches every morning as if she's completed multiple triathlons the night before. On the outside, she's in peak physical condition, and yet, the inside feels completely rotten. She's supposed to have enhanced healing as a werewolf, but she can still feel the way her muscles are stiff from micro tears and are slowly starting to heal themselves. Normally it feels this way after shifting, this time, she can also understand why since she had a witch fling her around the Grill like she was a ragdoll because he was on a suicide mission after the death of his son. She doesn't like it because he was definitely going to kill her as revenge, but, she understands it. She thinks she'd do the same if she ever had kids—not that she would though, because at this point, she doesn't want them.

Rhea stepped out of the shower the next morning after the incident at the Grill wrapped in a fluffy white towel to dry herself off in, cool water droplets still falling from her wet hair onto her skin. Her eyes were still half asleep from it being so early in the morning after a late night so she was just on autopilot with her morning routine. She quickly dried her dark hair off with the blow dryer before walking to get changed like she would normally every other morning. Her mom was holding a luncheon later that day and she had to look her best to portray a happy family even though their family members were dropping like flies.

     She looked down at her chest and gasped when she saw a large looking bruise on her chest where here heart was that looked like a black hole with veins growing around it—the outside beginning to grey. It looked as if she was rotting from her heart, "What the hell?" She whispered to herself, going into her bedroom for better lighting to see what was happening more clearly, hoping that it was just the bathroom lighting that was making her imagine things. First the nosebleeds, and now this? Was she dying? What the hell was happening?

      Suddenly, her phone rang, and she ran to it thinking it was Caroline with an update with Matt; who had unfortunately found out about Caroline being a vampire and freaked out thinking it was her that had something to do with Vicki's death. She had been panicking all night about it and he disappeared from her sight, but, thankfully they knew where he was going to be that day and had a plan to corner him and compel him to forget since Caroline wasn't ready to tell him, "Are you seeing what I'm seeing right now?" She heard Tyler panic on the other side.

     "Tyler?" Her eyes widened. She hadn't recognised the number, he must've gotten a new burner phone since their mom would've tried to track him down the minute he left to drag him back to town.

     "Tell me you see the thing on your chest. It looks like a bruise and it really hurts." Tyler elaborated, hissing as she could only assume that he went to touch it.