💮○Girl's Night Out○💮

WARNING:⚠️ If you are sensitive to the mentions of religion or anything similar to this subject, I highly recommend going to a different book. I don't wish to offend others nor intentionally mock any religion you guys are in, this book will only have minor mentions of God and some strict related content of a priest who is a fraud. If this subject is too much to handle or not appropriate for your taste in reading, please find another book to enjoy.

I don't wish to hurt others or offend anyone whatsoever. Please understand that this is your final warning and that it won't be my fault if you continue reading this and find something that won't suit you. Thank you.

(Please understand this is your only chance to leave.)

Your POV

"Whoooo..! Girl's night out! Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!" My best friend howls and laughs loudly, "This is so awesome!" She screams at the blowing winds with her hands in the air, "WHOOOOOOOO-"

"Mina! Get down!" My other close friend scolds at her while grabbing her wrist, "I told you not to do that while we're in my father's limo!"

"Oh shut it and lighten up, Momo!" The pink haired girl smiled and giggled after yanking her wrist back, "It's Y/n's birthday! She's finally 18 and we get to drink!"

"I'm not gonna ask you again! Now get down!" Momo holds onto Mina's legs, "Your dress is rising!"

"We're still not legally able to drink yet, Mina." Jirou says sitting while being on her phone, "We have to be at least 20 to get some booze. And also it's getting cold. Can you get down now? I'm freezing."

(I searched up the legal age in Japan so bare with me.)

"Drinking? Father would never let me touch alcohol unless it was during mass hour for our prayers." I said while fixing my dress.

"Agh, your old man is no fun!" Mina groans as she gets down and sits next to me, "Besides, you look hot! And we're gonna party!"

"But is this dress really necessary?" I looked at myself, "It's a bit short and tight.. D-do all dresses go up your thighs? But I'll admit that I do like this shade of red."

"That's because they match your e/c eyes! And we're on our way to the real party!" She squealed. Mina was wearing a white spaghetti strapped dress with a silver belt buckle attached to the middle waist line of the dress, "Ah! This is gonna be so much fun!"

"P-party? But I thought this was the party." I sounded completely clueless.

"No honey." Jirou spoke. She's wearing an indigo dress with gentle short wave curves at the bottom of her dress to complete the look with a black leather jacket with matching boots, "Mina plans to go all out for your 18th birthday. Although Momo is paying which seems unfair."

"I'm only doing this for Y/n's sake." Momo sighed while closing the ceiling window of the limo. She wore a black shoulder sleeved dress with matching heels,"She is our dearest friend."

"And she's gonna let loose!" My best friend wrapped her arm around my shoulder holding me close, "And we're getting some boys for this party!"

"B-Boys..!?" I jumped at the thought of it and raise my hands a little, "Oh no, heh, not for me."

"Aw come on!"

"You really hate boys don't you?" Jirou raises a brow.

"I-it's not that I hate them or anything..! It's just.." I looked down and said while clasping my hands together, "Father never lets me be around boys. Let alone talk to them.."

"Seriously? That's dumb." She scoffs.

"Oh you have no idea." Mina crossed her arms, "He's full on a buzzkill. Last week, I got in trouble by him for bringing a horror movie to our sleepover!"