💮○A Lovely Day with My Husband○💮

Your POV

I woke up the next morning with a long yawn in my bed from the comforts of my own home with my demonic husband. An arm wraps around my waist and pulls me closer to a very warm and muscular body. I was welcomed with warm kisses on my face. With a sleepy grin being formed, and I softly giggled, "Katsuki.. Stop.. I'm trying to sleep.."

"It's past nine, babe." He kisses me so more to keep me awake, "Come on.. I'll make you some breakfast."

"Mmn.." I groaned, "..Fine. You're lucky that I like your cooking. Just.. give me another minute.."

He deeply chuckles as he turns my head and pecks me on the lips. I nuzzle him against his face as he kisses my forehead and rubs my shoulder before getting up and off the bed.

I let out a relaxed sigh before the blankets were taken away from me. I whined and curled myself into a ball.

"Yeah, you're coming with me, you know." My husband said, "Now get your sexy ass up and meet me in the kitchen. I won't ask again."

"Ugh.. You're so bossy.." I kicked onto the mattress and grunt with a huff, "I can't even have the blanket for another minute.."

"You talking back at me, brat?"

Uh oh.

Footsteps were heard, and I felt something grab my ankle. Before I could react, I was pulled toward the edge of the bed with a loud and surprised squeal to meet my demonic lover's eyes and a familiar sharp grin.

"Get up before I give you a good reason to stay in bed~" He happily threatens, "So.. what's it gonna be?"

My cheeks turned red instantly, and I quickly said with a gulp, "I-I'm up."

He smirked and grazed his clawed finger on my thigh. By licking his lips, he slowly looks at me up and down, "How about after I make you something, do you mind letting me have you for breakfast~?"

I laughed and felt more flustered, "Katsuki!"

Time skip

"You did a wonderful job as usual, dear." I kissed him on the cheek as he finished cooking the bacon.

(Again, choose whatever dish suits you)

"That's because I'm a master chef." Bakugo grins as he serves me another plate, "Now, eat up. You could use some more meat on your bones."

I playfully scoffed, "How dare you."

He chuckles and sits with me after he turns off the stove and eats with me. He takes a large bite of his food and says in between his chewing, "..Shitty Hair called me earlier. He wants you to stay home for today, so I agreed left him in charge so I can look after you."

"Hm? Why?" I asked him, "He didn't have to do that. Including you. It's sweet, but I still have to-"

"You're still recovering from those recent pacts that you made with a couple of pairs of morons, Y/n." He spoke a little more seriously, "You need rest. You can't be working under the conditions of having your marks newly added onto your body. The process takes time. Remember when I marked you?"

"I do." I then let out a soft sigh, "I couldn't move well because of how much it stung. I think it took about a week because of how much energy it took out of me."

"Yeah. Imagine that, but now with two marks." He then drops his fork and said with a small scowl, "..I still can't believe that you did that without my supervision. That was very dangerous, and yet, you still wonder why I get so damn worried."