💮○Demons and Angels○💮

Your POV

"Okay, are you two actual angels, or are you cupids? Or are there specific roles like what demons have in Hell like you angels have Heaven?" I asked Todoroki and Midoriya as I poured them a cup of tea.

"Well, actually -" Midoriya was about to answer.

"Why are you here?" Bakugo asks harshly while glaring at the two angels in disguise with his arms crossed, "You can't just show up to my home without saying anything after everything that's happened, you fucking bastard."

"Katsuki." I said.

"I kind of have to agree with him." Kirishima spoke as he looked at the green haired angel, "We haven't heard from you in a really long time. This is kind of sudden of you coming here. Especially with Todoroki."

"Yeah, man. We haven't seen you in like forever." Denki adds on, "What gives? Normally, you'd freak out if we came anywhere near you guys since you're scared of getting caught to be associated with us."

"Ah, memories." Sero grins, "It's good seeing you guys again. It's been too long."

"As much as we'd like to stay and catch up, we have some business to discuss with Bakugo." Todoroki spoke as he glanced at my husband and slowly turned his gaze towards me, "And you."

"Me?" I grew stunned as I looked at Bakugo.

He looks at me as he softly grunts and says to his friends, "We'll continue our dinner another time. Right now, my wife and I need this room to settle some unfinished business."

"Aw, come on!" Denki whines, "Can't we just -"

"Come along now, Denki, you heard the man." Kirishima stands up from his seat and gets Denki up before smiling at me, "Good night, Y/n. We'll see you tomorrow at work. Night, Bakugo!"

"Good night, Kiri." I softly smiled at them, "Bye, Denki. Goodbye, Sero. I'll see you boys tomorrow."

"Good night, Y/n. Later, Bakugo!" Sero follows after them as they used their dark magic to disappear through the walls like a portal.

I let out a heavy sigh and turned my head back to the angels. I pulled out a chair and sat next to my husband while placing my hand over his. I then asked them, "What's going on?"

The green haired angel was quiet for a moment until his friend spoke first.

"It's about your mother."

I felt my blood run cold. My eyes grew wide, and I felt Bakugo's grip slightly clench over his knee. My heart raced with anxiety, and my eyes were already becoming watery, "..H-How do you know about her?"

"And why do you care?" Bakugo asks harshly, "What business do you have with my wife's mother?"

"It's not just hers, Kachann." Midoriya joins in, "It's also yours."

Our eyes went wide. We were in shock to hear what he had just said. I covered my mouth with my free hand while my love was having a shaky breath.

".. Where is she?" Bakugo's voice slightly cracked.

"Katsuki-" I tried to calm him down, but he stood up and grabbed Midoriya by the collar, "Katsuki, wait!"

"You've got five seconds to explain what you know and why you bothered to poke your nose into my business with my mother." He then shouts at him, "Where the hell is she, huh!? What did you do!?"

"K-Kachann, hold on!" He exclaimed, "I can explain everything to you, but please, put me down!"

"Katsuki, calm down!" I began to raise my voice, "He's going to tell you, but please, remember to breathe! Remember, honey! Put him down!"