💮○New Pacts, New Experience○💮

Your POV

"Make yourselves comfortable, you two. I'm glad you were able to take the time to come here and do this." I said after pouring Sero a cup of tea.

"I know that you said you wanted to go through with this, but you want to do it already?" Sero questions my request that I asked him earlier.

"Well, I wouldn't be asking if I didn't want this," I said after setting the teapot on the table.

"I don't know. I mean, why do you need us to perform a pact for you so soon?" Denki asks me with a worried face, "So far, you already made a pact with Bakugo and Kirishima. Two pacts are way more than what an average human can handle. Didn't you read the fine print?"

"I'm well aware of the risks of making these pacts, Denki." I spoke a little sternly, "I know that making a pact with Bakugo should've been the only one, but if what he says is true, then I should be capable of going through the portal safely if a human can make it after at least four pacts. That's where you guys come in. I already have two pacts and I only need two more."

"But this is crazy!" The golden-haired demon exclaimed, "How can Bakugo agree to this!? I mean, this you we're talking about! A human! You-"

"If Bakugo can trust me on handling more than two pacts, then you guys need to trust him if you can't trust me." I put my hand on my hips, "I'm going to the underworld or whatever you call it, whether you like it or not. I need some answers about what happened to my mother, and Bakugo needs answers for his mother as well."

"Wait, wait, wait." Sero interrupts and points at you, "He told you about his mother?"

"Yes." I confirmed it to him, "Bakugo told me about his past before he met me. I know that he's a hybrid, but that doesn't make anything different. Except that it is possible for a human and a demon to fall in love and have a family. I want to have a family of my own someday with the very person I fell in love with, but I want my mother to be alive to at least her future grandchildren."

"Y/n.." He sighs and places his cup down, "It's not that we don't trust you or doubt the connection that you have with Bakugo. But.."

"I know." I stopped him from finishing the sentence, "There may be a possibility that she isn't alive. But I would rather think that she is and find a way to bring her back. If she's kidnapped by a cult or a demon, I'll need help getting her back in the human world and living our lives together."

Both demons looked at each other and sighed. There's no point in arguing or trying to change my mind.

"All right." Denki then warns me, "But don't say that I told you so if you pass out on us. You're gonna have to bear the pain for however long it takes since you already have two pact marks on your body."

(Bakugo's mark is on your lower abdomen, and Kirishima's mark is on the back of your right shoulder. It looks like a tattoo, so it's hidden well in plain sight.)

"I know." I took a deep breath and nodded, "...Okay. I'm ready."

Nervous enough, Denki was the first to make his move as he placed his palm over the back of my left shoulder. He pulled my shirt down to expose my bare shoulder, and he placed his hand against it. With a small growl, he slowly transformed back into his demonic form and placed an oath of having his loyalty to me as he asked me to do the same. I did so.

I also made a promise to be wise with my commands after creating this oath.

Earning his undeniable loyalty, he burns his mark onto my skin.