💮○First Time○💮

Your POV

"...Wanna go somewhere else?" He husks into my ear.

"Y-yeah.." I shyly responded into his ear as I felt his hot breath onto my neck. My cheeks were bright red. My thighs were rubbing against each other.

What is this?

His big arms wrapped around my body. Holding me in place. I've never wanted anything more in my entire life than to know what it's like to be with a guy when you're becoming intimate with him.

I suddenly feel like I'm no longer in control.. of my body..

"I-I.." I tried to speak. But it was suddenly difficult to even let out a single sentence, let alone a simple word.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"I-I'm not.." I stuttered, "I'm n-not s-sure.."

"Come on. I'll take you somewhere else to relax.." Kirishima spoke, "It'll help."

"Where?" I slightly squealed as held me for a small embrace as we slow danced to the next song.

"We can go outside for some air." He replied, "It's just gonna be you and me away from the party for a little bit."

"I don't know.." I looked away.

"It's only outside the house. No where far.." He says as he kissed my nose. I was already falling for his touch even more.

Mina.. Momo.. Jirou..

"..No, I-I have to look for my-" A voice called out to me.

"Y/n! There you are!"

Mina..! Thank goodness..

"Mina?" The redhead raised a brow, "You know this girl?"

"Y-you know my friend?" I asked him.

"Uh, yeah!" Mina grabs my hand and yanks me away from him, "She's the girl I was telling you about! The first time partier!"

I turned my head in both directions looking sideways at each person. I was completely confused.

"Just what were you gonna do with her!?" Mina shouts.

"Relax Mina, I wasn't trying anything shallow! I swear!" He nervously raised his hands up a little, "Y/n was feeling a bit dizzy so I was gonna take her for some fresh air! Honest!"

"Is this true Y/n?" She asks me.

I slowly nodded with a hint of blush on my face.

"See?" Kirishima says.

"Whatever, where's Sero and Denki?" My friend asks him.

"Upstairs getting ready to play truth or dare with some other folks. V.I.P only." He points up the stairs with his thumb.

"Psh! Screw that! This girl is joining with us since she's new and it's her birthday!" She puffs her cheeks out while punching his arm, "I promised Momo that we would stick together!"

"It's her birthday today?" Kirishima looks at me and grins happily, "Happy birthday new girl! How are you this year?"

"E-eighteen.." I answered.

"Wow, eighteen years old? Heh, you're the same age as my friend, Kamanari!" He smiles, "It's his birthday too!"

"Really? Wow! That's such a coincidence!" I laughed.

"I know right?" He too laughs.

"Alright, are we joining or not?" Mina was getting impatient.

"Yeah, you and your friends can come. As long as the birthday girl sits next to me." He secretly winks at me.