💮○Playtime○💮

Your POV

"Okay, who wants seconds?" Kirishima smiles as he flips a beef patty on the grill.

"Me! Me! Me!" Mina raised her hand after finishing her first hamburger.

"I'll have one!" Denki says while holding his soda, "Your grilling got my mouth drooling all over again."

"Is there any hotdogs left?" Sero asked as he approached the redhead with his plate.

"Sure! I have a couple more left." Kirishima grabs a pair of tongs and serves a hotdog in Sero's plate, "Want a burger too?"

"Nah, I'm gonna stick with hotdogs for now, but thanks." He politely declines.

"Hey girls! You two want anything? The meat's gonna go away soon!" The golden blonde boy asks out loud.

"N-No thank you, I'm quite full." I answered him.

"I'm good with one hamburger and the chips that Jiro brought." Momo says as she eats another potato chip.

"Is there any lettuce left for the burgers?" Jiro asks Denki.

He hums and points at the red cooler that they brought, "Check over there, babe."

She didn't realize what he said after looking in the cooler. She groans and shakes her head, "Real subtle.."

He shrugs, "A guy can only wish right?  At least my effort was subtle."

She playfully rolled her eyes and said, "Sure."

"Oi, human." Bakugo was sitting next to me underneath the umbrella and said, "You're swimming with me right after this."

Please stop calling me that in front of everyone..

"Oh, uhm.. of course." I nod timidly and said, "B-But we must wait a little bit before swimming. It's not safe to swim right away after eating."

He hums in response and wrapped his arms around me as he laid his head on my left shoulder, "Fine. You humans have weird ways of showing safety."

I giggled and responded, "Says the one who didn't know what sunscreen was."

A vein popped out on his forehead and he said, "Shut the hell up."

It made me laugh at his adorable reaction and I kissed him on the cheek as his face slightly turned red.

"Dumbass.. you could've warned me if you were planning to a stupid move like that!" He slightly raised his voice feeling all flustered.

I can't believe that I made a demon flustered.

My own thoughts made me feel joy and having him by my side wasn't all bad. For once, we were acting like a normal couple and this is the first I've seen him act so calm and playful.

"Baku- I mean.. Katsuki?" I called his name.

He only hummed.

"..Do you really want this to work?" I asked nervously to him.

He raised a brow and said, "What do you mean? You having second thoughts?"

"No, no, no! I-it's not that!" I said to reassure him, "I mean.. with me being human and you being.. you know.. Won't I die way before you do?"

"..Okay, what the hell are you getting at?" He said and then he cautiously checks his surroundings and lowly says, "Look. If you wanna have this type of conversation, I suggest that we do once we get to the water, got it?"

He's right.

I nodded and he sighs before nuzzling his head against my cheek.

"Don't think about it right now." He says softly, "I just.. Let's just stay like this for a little bit."