💮○The Story of Katsuki Bakugo○💮

Your POV

"You had a mother?" I asked him.

He nods in silence. He seemed to be really upset about it that he isn't even facing me.

"Katsuki.." I reached my hand out to him and cupped his cheek, "I want to know what happened, but I also don't want you to do anything that you're not ready for."

He holds his hand over mine and kisses my palm. He looks at me and says, "You deserve to know everything about me."

And so.. the story of Katsuki Bakugo's birth was told.

It all begins in a very long an early time-line on earth for humans. It was a time where villages were small, emperors were still ruling the lands, and modern technology never was created. Katsuki's mother, Mitsuki, was a village woman who uses special herbs to create medicine for the sick and ill. She spends most of her time helping others or collecting more knowledge on plants to help make her medicines stronger. She was a smart and bright woman, and frankly was very bold towards anyone who claims her work is witchcraft.

She was a lonely woman and she longed for a husband that can treat her right and support her work's passion without any negative comments. Unfortunately, the men are either terrified that she might be a witch or as for some, are not very fond to be with an intelligent woman. Her village began to create rumors about her and it was then that she was rejected by her services to help medicate anyone without someone wanting to cause trouble for her.

After the days of being tormented, Mitsuki noticed that each villager was going missing. She note that a certain pattern was created as she kept going on with her day, and at night, people would disappear.

Curiosity got the better of her as she follows one of the villagers that walked out of the village. It was an intoxicated woman. She was wobbly in her steps and was shouting random slurs that was brought into her mind as she walks out of her hometown. Mitsuki follows the girl into the forest, just like all the other villagers had gone to, and carefully made sure that she wouldn't be spotted.

As she sneaks behind each bush and tree, Mitsuki sees the drunk woman heading towards the dark part of the forest. The forbidden part. Rumor has it that a monster lurks in the shadows in that part of the forest and takes the lives of anyone who dares to enter. With a leap of faith, Mitsuki continues to follow the girl.

The village woman walks into an open area where a very large dark oak tree was grown. Mitsuki looks at the tree in shock as this very tree was very.. very large. What was abnormal about it was the center of its trunk was glowing a soft color of red. The intoxicating woman approached it with a giggle.

Out of instinct, Mitsuki jumps out and tries to stop her but accidentally trips onto a tree root and falls into the open red glowing portal.

By falling out of that portal into another world, that was when she met Masaru Bakugo, an incubus.

From then on, Mitsuki would often leave the village and sneak into forest in the middle of the night to go see her demon lover. Sometimes he even comes to her if he's willing to take the risk. They fell in love and never left each other's side from one world to another. It felt like being in a world of magic and desire. One day, Mitsuki came to be pregnant with Masaru's child. She was very thrilled and couldn't wait to see what features this child of hers would carry. Although it did bring Masaru a lot of joy that they managed to conceive a child, he was very worried of the consequences that might come.

As a year passed, during the full moon, a baby boy was born and was named, Katsuki Bakugo. The child had his little horns and small tail just like his father's. He has fluffy blonde ash hair with red eyes just like his mother's.

A few days after giving birth, Mitsuki was publicly executed after having to go through a witch trial for casting not only her so called 'witchcraft medicine,' but also for breaking the laws of God for succumbing into the hands of a demon. She denied everything and pleaded to her people that she truly didn't mean to put harm into anyone. Her intentions were pure and she only wished to help her people, but her relationship with a demon is already something that she doesn't deny.

As soon as Masaru found out and witnessed Mitsuki's burning death sentence, it made him feel enraged and slaughter the entire court including the judge. This led to a massive rampage on the villagers who dares to call her a witch. The crying baby was found hidden in the church after looking everywhere in the village. The child's father had no choice but to raise the baby back in his home world, away from the humans.

"O-Oh my God.." I covered my mouth with tears falling down my face.

Bakugo looks at me a bit panicked and pulls me closer, "H-Hey, it's okay! It happened a long time ago and it doesn't really affect me! What's with the tears?!"

"It's just.." I sniffled, "Your story is so tragic.."

He sighs and holds me close in his arms as he gently rubs my shoulders, "Okay I'll admit.. it's pretty fucked up. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised by your reaction."

"But.. I'm confused.." I looked up at him, "I-I thought your mother died during the ritual."

He cleared his throat and said, "..All of that shit happened during the ritual. My mom got kidnapped by those stupid villagers during the wedding preparations and then my dad went berserk after seeing them kill her."

"Oh.." I rubbed my tears away, "So is this why you were worried about me doing the ritual?"

"Sort of." He shrugs, "It's just that no human has ever done this and I don't think they would survive it since this particularly done by only demons."

"Right." I then asked him, "..But I really think I can handle it. Will you at least consider it?"

"You'd seriously risk your life like that?" He was stunned.

"I'd risk my life for you." I said to him, "From the very beginning, you've tolerated me and helped me throughout everything that I had to go through. And even if it wasn't your problem, you stayed and never left my side even though you could've killed me when you had the multiple chances."

He softly chuckled, "Fair enough."

"Anyways, you're definitely intelligent, kind, caring, protective but only when you need to be, and many more." I laid my head on his chest, "I want to marry you, Katsuki. And that's not going to change my mind."

He smiles and pulls me in for a kiss.

A short one but hey, yall had to know his story. See you next time in our new update for this book!