💮○Seduction is your Medicine○💮

Your POV

It had been 8 years since I vowed to stay with the love of my life, Katsuki Bakugo. Many things have happened throughout my teenage and early adulthood.

Firstly, my father finally awoke from his coma a day after our beach outing. He was then summoned to court a week later in accusations of verbal abuse and his fraudulent business trades by stealing important information and data from all local companies he had previously been working with. There were many other charges that he faced, but it was all thanks to Jiro's anonymous account and Momo's photography group that exposed his true colors. He was sentenced to life in prison.

During the end of the school year, a funeral was held for the students (who I don't give a fuck about), that had been slaugthered by Katsuki. Of course I was still disturbed with it, but I knew that I couldn't change their fates after they lived their lives feeling unforfilled. And logically speaking, I don't have the power to face off a demon. Shinso was quiet once more and never spoke to me after hearing about Bakugo. But I didn't really cared much about that.

After that was handled, we all graduated high school that year and went our separate ways. Momo took over both of her parent's business and became chief executive as a new company by her own name was made. Jiro became a world-wide, famous dj player who's known to play in underground rave parties and now owns 3 platinum albums of her very own music. She's now on tour as she holds her own concerts that she prefers to call a rave party. Mina became Momo's secretary after graduating from her community college. She's mostly a schedule planner for any special events that Momo must attend to, including meetings, trading calls, but Mina never forgets to make time for her breaks.

As for me, I also became a chief executive and took over my father's company. After his arrest, everything he owned was lawfully given to me since my father doesn't have any other relatives that are around. He wasn't happy when he first heard about it and threatened me as he was being taken away. That was when he slowly became insane and was sent to the mental institute a year after he was imprisoned. His mental disorder was diagnosed through a specialist but I would rather not talk about that since most of you understand what his condition could be.

Secondly, Mr. Sakamaki and I created an alliance with both our companies in order for me to get help on learning on how to run one when I was first given to my father's business. He tends to invite me to many things, but I mostly decline them as I have much more important things to do. I denied other alliance offers because even though, I could've charged Mr. Laito for sexual harrasment during our first meeting, he was the only company member that had less shady business compared to my last offers. We agreed to change my company's purpose since I no longer wish to bring religion into business and I decided to create something even better.

Fragrance.

After a year of practice and cooperation with the laboratory, we created custom made perfumes from my mother's recipe, and made my father's company under my name and dedication this project to my mother's name instead. It became a hit as soon as they were put up on the shelves and many wish to buy more. And so, my new business grew. The perfume brand that I named is called M/n's Fragrance.

Bakugo slowly adapted to my human world to understand how our society works in order to blend in. He had been with me through it all and not once, has left my side. I hired him to be my second in command for my company, where he is in charge of maintaining security and the approval of our next projects for the future of our company. He blended in quite well and I of course hired Denki, Sero, and Kirishima to be in Bakugo's security team where they will monitor my building at all times.

After learning the truth about Kirishima and telling him a year after he started working with us, we created a small pact. I would have his services for my company while keeping his secret and in return, he would receive his pay with a simple cup of coffee with me that he calls a date. Of course, Bakugo highly discouraged the idea of me being alone with him, but he trusts me to be on guard and let him know if anything happens, therefore, I'll be able to summon him for backup.