💮○There's Hope, Right?○💮

Your POV

Your POV

Tonight was a disaster. I was not hoping a near fight for my first experience at a party. While it was fun while it lasted, I didn't expect it to end like this. Mina tried to comfort me on the way home, but nothing helped. Jirou tried to cheer me up with some of her jokes but it had no affect. Momo still offered an extra room for me to stay at her mansion, but I declined the offer.

Although it still boggles my mind while Kirishima and Shinso were even fighting in the first place. I thought we were all having fun. I guess Shinso didn't had a good time at all.

I sighed as I sat on my bed hugging my pillow that night

I sighed as I sat on my bed hugging my pillow that night. I changed into my night gown which usually helps me sleep right away. But what I didn't realize was that I had this for so long, that the gown no longer reached to my feet. I'll admit it's tight on some areas, but otherwise it's comfortable. My mother gave this to me on my 13th birthday and I have never worn anything else to bed except for that. I always took good care of it after father took custody of me and I would always hide it from him whenever I tried washing it.

The gown is beautiful. It's made with light blue silk with small shoulder straps holding a thin layer of lace sewn around the straps. Three pearly white buttons held the chest area as it had a straight ripple which leads down to a blue ribbon that was tied from the back. The scent of my favorite perfume mother had made for me was still intact as it brought me memories of the summer time I've had with her.

My mother held homemade bathing products and there was one perfume that she made, that the smell itself had brought out a new feeling of happiness.. peace. It's sweet aroma of thousand bouquet of red roses reminds me the possibility of falling in love brings me joy. Next, the scent of vinalla kicks in which then reminds me of the joys in my childhood. And finally, to complete the entire perfume, it's final stage scent of jasmine and cherry blossom brings me the everlasting feeling of hope. She called it, Spring's First Kiss. She would mail it to me in a gift basket every year on my birthday.

It was currently 2:00am on my alarm clock and I couldn't sleep. I kept tossing, turning, kicking and even head butting the soft fabric of my pillow, but nothing made me tired. I looked up ways to fall asleep fast, but some are mainly for kids who have nightmares. Most tips for sleeping are drinking calm liquids, breathing exercises, and even coping with soft objects such as a stuff toy or a fluffy pillow.