💮○Ravaging You to the Core○💮

Your POV

"I can't believe that it's really you!" Mina hugs me and kisses me on both cheeks, "You look amazing!"

"Aw, thank you! You and Momo both look great!" I smiled as I hugged her back, "How long until Jiro can make it? I can't wait to see her as well!"

"She'll be here soon, don't worry." Momo sips her cup of coffee, "How did the presentations go today?"

"It went as expected." I lightly snickered and said, "My husband loves to terrify my associates and this time, he didn't have to say a word during their presentations to scare them."

Both women chuckled.

"I can see that your relationship hasn't changed." Momo says with a warm smile, "I wish you both the very best."

I really felt like this was all a dream. I was so overjoyed to see my friends, I nearly forgot how much time has passed. Momo had cut her long hair and now wears it short in the honorable memory for her friend, Jiro. She wears her red attire more frequently as red is now her color. Mina let her hair grow out to a medium range with her curls still puffy as ever. She's completely covered with expensive jewelry such as those large gold hoops she wears, her bracelet, two rings, and three different necklaces.

My appearance has changed as well since I became more comfortable and confident with my body. I learned to not allow such low opinions and comments to be any value to me as Bakugo told me that I put low class models to shame for my 'natural beauty.' Every time, he knows how to make me blush.

"Enough about that! How's your business going?" Mina asks me with excitement, "I saw your latest limited edition fragrance sale on the billboard this morning, and I just had to ask you if you have any left in stock?"

"For my favorite person in the world?" I chuckled and grabbed a pink bag from behind the coffee table, "Of course, but don't tell Katsuki."

She happily squealed and hugged me tightly, "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Momo smiles and chuckles, finding it how adorable Mina's enthusiasm and love for her friends still hasn't changed. But that smile soon disappeared as she cleared her throat, "Y/n. I do enjoy this lovely reunion we're having, but I really need to talk to you about something."

Both Mina and stopped our hugging celebration.

I too cleared my throat and said, "Please, make yourselves comfortable on the sofas. You don't need to stand, Momo. Your flight must've been long."

"It's fine, I've had worse." She said as she sits down, "..I've received a call from Mr. Laito."

My blood ran a little thin, "..What did he say?"

Momo gave Mina a quick glance and Mina nods as her friend held her head down feeling too ashamed to say anything.

"Y/n, do you remember about your mom's disappearance?" Mina asks me.