💮○CEO of Fragrance○💮

Your POV

(You're at your work the next morning)

"You seriously want this to be your new face for your next project?" Bakugo holds his photos up and drops them onto my desk with my other files.

"Well, it would seem wrong to not have one or two brands named after you." I said while typing on my laptop, "Plus, you wouldn't like other male models to come here and take over the cover instead."

(I made this one but it's kind of trash-)

"Tch, only because the ones you pick look like twigs." He retorted.

"Anyone shorter than you is considered a twig to you, sweetheart." I closed my laptop and got up from my chair, "Am I correct?"

"Hmph, you sure are." He walks over to me and wraps his arm around my lower waist with smug smile, "Speaking of which, when the hell is your next meeting? I wanna go somewhere today."

"Four-thirty." I replied, "It doesn't end until seven."

He clicked his tongue with a small scowl, "Does every shitty meeting have to be damn long? It should at least be forty minutes."

"I have to go because there are some presentations that I need to look over from my workers, Katsuki." I then said, "Their presentations are today, remember?"

He rolls his eyes and says, "Can't you postpone it?"

"Then that wouldn't make me a good leader, now would it?" I pulled on his tie to lower his head and kissed him on the cheek, "Don't worry, it'll all go by quickly."

He grabs my wrist that I was using and pulls me in for a quick kiss, "You fucking owe me for today."

I giggled and nod, "Deal."

He pulls away with a huff and puts his hands in his pockets, "So, do you want me to come with you or no?" He asks me as we proceed to exit my office. 

"As long as you can keep your side comments to yourself this time." I said to him.

"Hah!? What's that supposed to mean?" He asks angrily as if it offended him.