💮○Truth or Dare○💮

DISCLAIMER: Just a reminder, if you are sensitive to any subjects or content recognition based off of religion, do not read this book at all. If you are sensitive or under the suffering mental illness or possible triggering of traumatic events in any of these chapters, do not read.

I will not be responsible if any young viewers get in trouble by the parents because I did put a warning that this isn't for kids.

I will also not be responsible if anyone feels offended because I specifically put a warning on both the cover, the first chapter, and this one. I will block anyone who dares to offend anyone who use trolling, racism, homophobic slurs, and any general hate whatsoever.

DO NOT ATTACK ANY READERS WHO ARE HERE TO ENJOY THE STORY. OR YOU'LL BE BLOCK.

Thank you! 😊

Your POV

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" Sero held out rock and Denki held out scissors.

"Aw man!" The blonde boy groaned.

"Yes!" Sero pumped his fist up, "You lost the last round so you're last dude."

"That's no fair!"

"A game is a game." Jirou says, "Go for it Momo, you start."

"Right. Hmmm.." My friend pressed her finger against her chin as she looks around the room to decide which person she should choose, "Kirishima, truth or dare?"

"Dare! Give it your best shot!" He says confidently.

I giggled as he gave me a wink while I heard someone scoffed but I wasn't able to catch the person on time.

Was it Shinso? It sounded like him..

"Well then, I dare you to try and do a hand stand for... 40- no! 30 seconds!" Momo dared him.

"Hah! He won't!" Mina laughs.

"I bet he can't even do it." Denki mocks him with a grin.

"Wanna bet on it?" Sero asks, "He fails, I give you my answers from my homework for the next week."

"Alright bet! I totally need those answers!" He joyfully says.

"We'll see." Jirou gives a smug smile to Denki.

"Alright everyone, stand back." Kirishima then looks at me with a smirk, "You too doll. Wouldn't want to hurt that pretty face."

I slightly blushed.

"Hey! Quit flirting!" Mina shouts at him before punching his arm. She quickly grabs my hand and pulls me back at a good distance from him, "Don't let his charms affect you. He's just a rock headed idiot."

Out of curiosity, I whispered to her, "..H-Has he been with.. o-other girls?"

"Nah, I just don't trust him." She bluntly says, "It's not that I hate him or that he's a jock. It'd be more nicer to say that he's never really been the type to be in a committed relationship. And I don't want you to get hurt since you've never been in one."

"I-I see." I gave her a small nod.

"Just trying to look out for ya, especially when it comes to boys." She gently smiles at me as she nudged my elbow, "Kirishima is a nice guy though, just remember to be careful."

"Will do. Thanks." I softly chuckled.

"Anytime!" She hugs me.

"Guys! He's gonna do it!" Sero and Denki exclaimed.