💮○Study Date?○💮

Your POV

I couldn't stop thinking about what I did that day. It felt wrong to do it at a public place with no relationship benefits but it also felt too good. I wasn't feeling right about it so I spoke with him. Shinso and I agreed that we aren't in a committed relationship. At first I felt a small pain in my chest when he rejected the idea of it, but when he asked me if I even wanted to date him, I said I didn't know. So we agreed to see where it goes, but until then, we occasionally meet up or just talk. No strings attached but also kept a secret.

That night, I laid on my bed texting Mina to see how she was doing. She said she was getting a little better, but she won't come back to school until Thursday. That's 3 days from now.

Hope she's gets plenty of rest before that. Because I have so much to tell her.

I turned the screen off to black as I sighed and set it on my drawer near the lamp. Then a sudden thought hits me.

Should I tell her and ask her for some advice? But if I tell Mina, she might gossip too loud with the girls and it'll spread. The school would know and so will..

I shook my head and face planted into my pillow as I let out a heavy groan thinking of how dreadful it'll be and rethinking my life choices.

I'll just not tell her, this isn't really her business anyways so.. I'll wait and see. For now.. I need sleep it off and decide how to handle this situation.

I turned off the lamp and tucked myself in, getting ready for bed. I took a deep breath before shutting my eyes and entering into a realm of sleep.

THUD!

I jumped and quickly sat up as I turned on the light to see a familiar figure after I gasped out of fright.

"Oi."

"..Bakugo." I sighed and said, "Please don't do that."

"You came back late. Is that normal at school?" He asked while sitting on my bed, "What happened?"

"U-um.. well.." I held my head down with a little shame, "I-I got detention. And I had to stay after school because of that."

The demon looks at me with confusion, "Detention? What the hell is that?" He tilt his head, "Punishment?"

"Uhm.. Technically yes, it is." I then tried to explain to him, "It's like i-if you break school rules and the supervisor catches you doing that, then you face the consequences."

The blonde demon tried to process this information and nods in understanding, "So if you do something bad, you get punished?"

"Yes." I confirmed, "And today this was the first I-I got into trouble."

He tsked and laughed at this, "You?You don't even look like the type to get in trouble at all. You're way too soft and weak. Bet you can't even hurt a shitty fly. How pathetic."

Feeling a little offended, I gripped tightly onto my bed sheet, and then said, "..That's because my class got me in trouble."

He stops with his mocking remarks and looks at me with shock, holding an angry aura.

"I-I was doing an experiment for my assignment and i-it got messy." I said to him, "I was gonna clean it u-up, but then my classmates grabbed the substance a-and started to ruin the lab. My teacher said it was my fault."

He looks at the door and says, "Is that how you got punished?"

I didn't answer that question, but it seems like he had gotten the message by my silence.