Chapter 3

Kaycee POV:
A boy made me smile, a boy made me smile. I haven't properly spoken to anyone in 2 years except Bailey and i cant help but keep smiling as his name pops up again.

Sean
So kaycee how long have you been dancing?

Kaycee
Well i was dancing since i was 4 and 1/2 and stop when i was 17

Sean
Same I've been dancing since i was 4 and also a fun fact about me i won chop junior when i was younger lol.

Kaycee
Oh my god no way i think i saw you on tv, i was obsessed with your cooking it looked soooo good!

Sean
Well if you come to LA to visit i can cook for you!

Kaycee
That would be lovely but to be honest i don't think I'm ever coming back to LA.

Sean
Oh....

Kaycee
Aww are you sad you wont get to meet me.

Sean
No I'm not sad i don't even know what you look like!

Kaycee
Well I can change that but you have to send me a photo as well :)

Sean
You just want to see my handsome face.

I roll my eyes and go scrolling through my phone, wait what if I give him a baby picture of me lol. After 5 minutes i found the perfect picture i just have to make sure he has one as well.

Kaycee
I have my picture, do you?

Sean
Yes and what took you so long.

Kaycee
Um no reason i just needed to find a decent looking photo. You go first!

Sean
Yeah okay but you better send yours!

Kaycee
I will i will

Sean

This is me on FaceTime to my sisters and my dog!

Kaycee
Omg your dog is adorable :(

Sean
Okay send yours now.

Kaycee
Okay okay.

Kaycee Okay okay