Chapter 16

Kaycee's POV:
As soon as i walked through the door i texted Sean saying I'm home even though he pretty much knew as he was watching me, but when i shut the door i heard my mom say "kaycee hun is that you?" And i reply with a small yeah as i put my bag down. As soon as that happen the whole family rushed to the door even Devon and all stared at me, "urrr hey..." i said in a lot of confusion on what was happening and they all started talking at once.

Devon "so who's you new boyfriend."
Kylie "how was it with seannnn."
Mom "kaycee darling are you okay is lily ok is Sean ok."
Dad "where have you been all day i was so worried."

They all just bombarded me with questions and i couldn't take it in all at once and i started getting overwhelmed and couldn't think until i zoned back in at Lily crying and i just stopped and said calmly "ill talk once I've put lily down." And went and walked upstairs to Lily's room and made her a bottle and laid her down and shushed her to sleep while drinking it. After she dosed off i wet and put my phone on charge and decided to lay down for a few minutes, and slowly close my eyes and get comfy...

3 hours later.....
I woke up to my phone ringing and i looked at the time and saw if was 10pm, i look at the contact and saw it was a random number. I didnt wanna answer it so i left it and went to the bathroom to change and freshen up, when i got back i saw a message that said "miss me now your back in la" and i picked up my phone and replied....

"Sorry do I know you." And put my phone back down and sat down putting some socks on a ding there goes my phone.

"Of course you do sweetie, you did carry my baby for 9 months." And as soon as i read that i got creeped out and replied with "I'm sorry..."
And i got really nervous and started pacing back and fourth waiting for a reply.

Soon after i get a another message, "well shes mine now, say goodbye to your lily." With a photo of a man and lily. I screamed a shot up and started crying uncontrollably. Shortly after my mom and dad coming running in and after them Kylie and Devon, my mom sat next to me and was hugging me telling me it was just a dream but i just couldn't calm down nothing was helping, not even Kylie when she hugged me like she did from my old nightmares. I couldn't get out of this state that I started losing oxygen and was struggling to breath, my mom picked up her phone and said "I'm gonna ring an ambulance." As she started panicking but Kylie stopped her.

"Wait let me try someone else first." And Kylie walked out the room and picked up my phone, thinking she was gonna call Bailey. As my mom and dad was by my side trying to get me to breath Devon getting me water and Kylie downstairs for the past 5 minutes all i heard was the front door slam and people running up the stairs. My bedroom door flew open and i slowly looked up as Sean rushed in and sat next to me as my mom and dad moved out the way.

I didn't want Sean seeing me like this so i closed off and sat with my head down and knees to chest.

Seans POV:
I was laying down for the past few hours listening to music, coming up with new choreo when i realise its 10:30pm and i look at my phone to see i had 10 miss calls from kaycee and i was so confused and rung her straight back. Not even one ring and she answered more like Kylie answered.
"Kylie?" I said so confused and she just shouted down the phone.
"Sean get here now, kaycee had a bad dream and shes having a panic attack and none of us can get her out of it you need to be quick shes losing her breath and i cant stand to lose my sister please come and help me." She said crying at the same time before i could reply i ended the phone and rushed out my room not even putting shoes on and just running out the door across the street to kaycee's house.

I banged on the door and Kylie opened straight away and said "go upstairs." And i didn't say anything but slam the door and run upstairs with Kylie short behind me and Devon coming out of the kitchen with water. I got to kaycee's door and and ran straight in to her and sat down as Laura and Brad moved to the side, "hey kayc." I said and she closed off and sat with her knees to chest so i couldn't we her face, "hey I'm here no need to hide." And she slowly lifted her head and looked at me in the eyes and i slowly reached for her hands and held them tight slowly rubbing them with my thumb and said "Kayc look at me and watch my breathing. In through your nose and out through your mouth." I started doing it and she slowly started to copy me and her breathing slowly calmed down and all it was was tears running down her faces which broke my heart seeing her like this.

I wiped her tears and said "hey bub it was just a dream okay were all here for you." And she breathed out slowly and said with a shaky voice "than..n.k y..ou." And i hugged her and replied "its okay." And i looked at her family and hey all looked at us in awww as she slowly started to fall asleep in my arms, i turned bright red and picked her up and tucked her in but just as i was about to leave her side i felt her grab my hand and say "stay with me... please." I looked at her mom and dad and they nodded and slowly left the room and said goodnight to both of us, until Devon shouted before they closed the door "you better watch yourself lew." And Kylie slapping him telling him to shut up.

I chuckled and looked back at kaycee smiling at me and moving the covers so i could get in next to her, i smiled and slid next to her and layer down as she turned over and put her arm over my body and said "goodnight Sean." And i replied "goodnight kayc." And kissed her forehead.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Hey guys its annie that was chapter 16 for you i hope you enjoyed and i cant wait to start writing more and being more active.
Have a good day or night
-annie <3