Chapter 18

Kaycee POV:
I wake up too seans arms wrapped around my waist myself a smile and swivel round in his arms so i can see his face, his hair looks so soft so I start rubbing my hands through his hair as he starts to smile.

"Mmm that feels good." He says starting to open his eyes so i stop

"Glad to know." I say turning back over to get another hour of sleep in.

"Hey no missy who said you could stop." He says turning me back over.

"Sean i just wanna sleep for another hour please." I say looking at him dead in the eye but pouting to make him feel guilty.

"Ugh okay fine but..." he starts to say as I turn back over.

"Whattttt!" I say looking at him annoyed.

"I want a kiss first." He said pointing at his lips.

"Nope." I said ducking under the covers hiding.

"Fine then..I'm gonna go home." He said getting up about to get his clothes.

"no no no." I rushed up jumping on his back.

"Jesus kayc" he said laughing trying to keep me up.

"I'm gonna go check on lily." I said laughing sliding off his back.

"Wait.." he said pulling my arm back.

He gives me a long sweet kiss "better." He said smirking going back to sit on my bed.

I just laugh at him and walk to go get Lilly, as i left my room my mom was outside the door and she just smirked at me and walked downstairs, i blushed and carried on walking to Lily's room. I got to her room and slowly opened the door to see her standing up on her bed watching tv with Kylie is laying on the floor.

"Hey kylie, and morning munchie whats so funny." I said walking over to Lilly who is giggling her little head off.

"Mommyyyy." Lily says running over to me as i pick her up.

"Oh morning kayc, how you feeling?" She said jumping up asking me.

"A lot better thanks i just came to get lily." I said picking lily up.

"I gave lily breakfast by the way." She said looking at her phone.

"Awe thanks kylie, i just need to get her dressed then." I said looking down at lily in her onesie.

"Yeah okay well i have to go meet some friends have fun with you boyfriend." She said teasing me and laughing walking out the room.

I roll my eyes going over to Lily's little wardrobe and grabbing her an outfit. I pick her a cute shorts matching set as it seems like a nice day today, placing lily down getting her undressed and back dressed into her outfit as i sing to her to keep her calm, finishing up with lily i put her on my hip and walk back to my room too see Seans not there um okay. I put lily on my bed with my phone playing YouTube as i pick out an outfit. Sean tried to sneak up behind me but lily ruined it for him so i start laughing.

"Dada." She says happy.

"Lily i was trying to scare mommy." He says as i turn around laughing.

"Aww its okay you can get me next time or not." I said giggling punching him on the arm going back to pick an outfit.

He comes up behind me anyway and wraps his arms around me saying "i spoke to your mom shes gonna look after lily for the weekend at the lake house as i have something planned for us."

"Wait what." I said turning around in his arms as he looks a me confused.

"Yeah i have something special for you planned this weekend and for lily when she gets back since shes nearly 4 i have a surprise for her too." He said hugging me.