𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗢𝗻𝗲 (𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗱)

Yasmin POV (Song - Falling for you by Peachy ft. Mxmtoon, covered by Jacob Hunter)

"So, Yoongi. What was that little piece of paper you were writing on last year?" I asked randomly.

Yoongi and I have been together for a year now. He's such a sweetheart and he's a huge baby. He's become much more clingy but I don't mind.

Could be because of the pandemic going on right now.

He says I've also gotten clingy. I'm not going to lie, I have become clingy but that whatever.

"Which paper are we talking about, princess?"

"The one you never let me read. I just remembered that you never showed me that paper. So, what did it have on there?"

"A song," he said, laying down.

"Well, you told me the song was for a friend. Did you ever show it to them?"

"Are you sure you got a masters?" He asked, smiling.

"Yeah, why?"

He stood up and pulled a small metal safe from under the bed. He put in the combination and opened it.

Inside was random stuff from out past that we decided to keep hidden from other people.

Yoongi pulled out a small paper. He closed the safe and grabbed my hand. He lead me to the piano. He had downstairs.

He sat down at the keys and began playing.

(Let's pretend his is played on a piano...)

His voice was quite soothing and his words made me feel so happy. I smiled as he played. The song made me fall in love with him all over again.

After he finished, he looked over at me and I smiled at him. He smiled back at me and hugged me.

"You could've shown me the song months ago, you know?" I said, smiling.

"Well, I didn't think about it at that time. So shut up," he said, rolling his eyes.

"If you hadn't sung such a pretty song, I would tell you to sleep on the couch."