𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Yasmin POV (Song - Line Without A Hook by Ricky Montgomery)

Yoongi and I were currently in the back room. We had nothing to do at the moment. He was at the piano and I was leaning up against it.

Yoongi got up and leaned against the piano. His smirk from a few days ago was back. For some reason, I started to bite my lip and stare at him.

I stood in front of him. He put me on the piano again and he stared into my eyes. After a while, I got bored. I grabbed him by his shirt and kissed him.

We basically had a make-out session for like 5 minutes. When I pulled away, Yoongi had a devilish smirk on his face. I wanted to get up because my heart can't take all of this in. But, he didn't let me move.

He had a strong grip on my thighs and he started abusing my neck. He pushed me closer to him and he took his shirt off.....

And that is when I shot up....what the hell?

That was such a realistic dream, I thought. It was currently 6:30 a.m. It was, unfortunately, Monday. I knew I wouldn't go back to sleep.

Not after having a strange dream like that...

So, I got up and changed into a hoodie with jeans.

I still felt a bit shaken up by that dream. I mean, who wouldn't? It's not every day you have dreams like that about someone you met only a while ago.

I sighed and sat on my bed. I grabbed my phone from my pillow and texted Zara. She should know what to do in this situation.

Me
Yooo
S.O.S 😕

The Devil
It's 6:55
What do you want?

Me
You say that like you don't wanna talk to me

The Devil
I don't
I was sleep
But since I'm awake now, talk

Me
Okay so remember Yoongi?

The Devil
How could I forget about your future husband?

Me
Not the time for that, Z

The Devil
You sound serious
What happened?

Me
I had this dream about him
And not a normal dream
It was graphic 🧍🏾‍♀️

The Devil
Damn. Already having wet dreams about him???
😼

Me
No
Never
Why would I ever?
All we did was kiss
....
....
Then, he started giving me hickeys and what not. And he took his shirt off...

The Devil
Ouuu did he have abs?

Me
Idk. I woke up right after that.
But I have to work today
So help me

The Devil
Just tell him about the dream
He might want to recreate it with you
😏

Me
I-
Wtf is wrong with you?