𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Yasmin POV (Song - Hayloft II by Mother Mother)

Zara and I managed to leave her parents' house without them stopping us. Since we didn't have a car and we were in a hurry, we ran to the institute.

We ran inside before stopping at the front desk to stop me. The lady there stared at me and Zara as we did. She looked at us in an odd way but it didn't matter.

"Where is Yoongi?" I asked after catching my breath.

"He's in the back area but we aren't allowing vis-"

"Thanks," I said, cutting her off.

I ran to the back area with Zara following me. I opened the door and I saw Yoongi sleeping at the piano. I sighed with relief and I smiled.

"I thought we got here too late," I stated, holding my heart.

"Now isn't really the time to be all lovey dovey and get butterflies," Z smirked.

"Shut up."

I walked over to him and sighed. I woke him up before explaining everything that had happened since I left.

"So, now we're here," Zara said, leaning against the piano.

YG: 'Where is his current location?'

"..."

"We should check that," I suggested.

"Yes, we should," Zara replied, opening her laptop.

Zara typed for a bit before staring at the screen.

"We gotta go. He's not here."

"He must've left after we got here. Do you know where he's headed?"

"Mae's place which is why we're leaving," she said, closing the laptop.

YG: 'How do you know?'

"He has his GPS up. I just had to hack into it. Your girlfriend here isn't the only smart one."

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Welp Yoongi, we're breaking you out of here."

Yoongi nodded. We all walked to the exit. We managed to trick the guards and we stole a random car.

I hopped in the driver's seat. Yoongi sat in the back and Zara sat next to me. Since the car was stolen, I had to hot wire it.

"How do you know how to hotwire a car?" Z asked, suspiciously.

"A car is like a huge computer. I thought you of all people would know that."

I drove away from the asylum and smirked. I was, indeed, speeding.

"Yas, maybe slow down. I'd rather not die tonight."

Yoongi laughed at her comment.

"We'll be fine. Be quick with these directions. Where is he?"

"He's on the highway, stay on the left side to get on."

"Shouldn't you call your Mas? Maybe tell them a psycho killer is coming ?"

"Oh right," she said, pulling out her phone.

I rolled my eyes at her as we entered the highway. When she hung up the phone, she checked her laptop.

"He's only two cars ahead."

I began speeding past cars. That was until he turned around, his car now facing ours. I stopped the car.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh, I'm gonna do something stupid. No worries."

Yoongi and Eun Ae quickly put their seatbelts on. Now his car was in front of ours but way ahead.

"Please tell me you're not thinking what I think you're thinking."

"I am. Just in case we die, I would like to apologize for that."

I slammed the gas petal and went speeding to his car. His car stopped right before I hit it.