𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼

Yasmin POV (Song - Young Forever by BTS piano ver)

I woke up at 7 am. I wanted to get to work early so I can talk go Yoongi. But waking up early is hard.

I sat up and started to rethink my life decisions. Weirdly, I do this a lot.

I got up and walked to my bathroom. I showered. Then, I walked back out and grabbed and lotion. Can't be ashy now.

I put it on and I changed. I put my hair in two braids and went on with my day.

It was a nice day outside. Therefore, I decided to walk to work. That and I spent my money on pizza....I grabbed my stuff and began walking.

I was going to call Zara but she is at work right now. After a few minutes, I got to work and swiped in.

"Min Yoongi is in the common area," the lady at the front desk said before I walked to the elevator.

"Where is that at?"

"The room down the hall."

I nodded and walked down the hall. The hall was quite long. That's mainly because there were rooms for group therapy here.

Once I got to the end, I walked in. Patients were everywhere. Some were in restraints, while others were with other workers.

Yoongi was sitting alone at a table in the back. He was writing in his journal. I walked over to him and sat down.

He looked up at me and continued writing.

"Whatcha writing about?"

He looked up at me and back down to his journal. He softly chuckled as he continued writing.

"Is it something personal?"

He smiled and continued writing. He must think my confusion is funny. He looked up at me and back down to his journal.

"Why do you keep looking up at me?"

He shrugged and continued writing. He, then, looked up at me. I rolled my eyes and looked away. But, he started staring.

Believe it or not, being stared at is really nerve racking. So, I got nervous and put my head down.

Even after I did, I could still feel his eyes on me. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Yoongi, can you stop?"

He chuckled and sneakily took a picture of me (patients aren't allowed to have phones). I sat up and rolled my eyes.

"Shouldn't have fixed that for you," I complained, sighing after.

He started writing in his journal again. He stopped after a bit and ripped a blank page out. He began writing on it.

YG: 'Do you wanna go to the back area? It's quieter there.'

I nodded and he stood up. He grabbed my hand. His were a bit bigger than mine and really pretty.

Kinda glad we're "holding hands."

He lead me to the back of the building. It was completely empty with no one in there.

It had different instruments and painting stuff here. There was a piano placed in a corner of the room. Yoongi sat down at the piano.

"Do you know how to play?," I asked.

He nodded.

"Can you play something for me?"