𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿

Yasmin POV (Song - I need u by BTS piano ver)

Last night was rough. I could barely sleep. I was thinking about Yoongi all night. Well, maybe his smirk...and how warm he was when we cuddled.....

Anyway, that's irrelevant right now.

I did my normal route and did my hair. I picked out a random outfit to wear. As usual, I walked to work. Yoongi was in the back again.

I walked through the main area and walked into the back room.  He was writing on the same paper from yesterday.

He, instantly, noticed me walking in. He put the paper away and nervously chuckled. I walked over to the piano and sat next to him.

"Wow. When did you get so secretive, Yoongi?" I asked.

He smiled at what I said. He took out a piece of paper and started writing on it. He gave me the paper when he was done.

YG: 'Curiosity killed the cat, Yasmin.'

"Well, I'm not a cat. So, let me see," I smiled.

YG: 'wow such a brave woman'

"I get it from my mommy."

He softly smiled.

YG: 'Your mommy?'

"......okay listen. I can call her whatever I want. Jeez. You're judgmental, too? Wow. What happened after I left?"

He rolled his eyes at me.

"Anyway, have you talked to your friends recently?"

He nodded and smiled.

YG: 'I have. They plan on visiting in a week but other than that, we have texted a lot'

"Good thing I fixed your phone"

YG: 'lucky me, huh?......Anyway, I talked to my therapist today'

"I didn't know you had a therapist, Yoongi. What did you two talk about?"

YG:'He told me that I might be able to get out of here in a few months if I do what the doctors want me to'

"You know that means taking your pills, right?"

YG: 'I will take them....but all at once'

"You could OD, idiot"

YG: 'that's the point'

"If you're gonna OD, we should do it together."

He smiled at that.....Wow........But same

"I was kidding. You can't OD. It would suck around here without you"

YG: 'You would miss me, Yasmin'

"I didn't say that"

YG: 'You didn't have to. I can see it in your eyes'

With that, he started staring into my eyes. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"Maybe, I would miss you. Only a little bit tho."

YG: 'I will try to keep that in mind when those thoughts come back'

"I'd say that's progress. People would miss you if you died."

Yoongi smiled and he took out his journal. He started writing in it. While he did that, I started to play with the piano keys.

When I tried to play like him, he would quietly giggle. Cute? Yes but annoying? Yes again.

When he was finished, he took another piece of paper out. He wrote on it and handed me the paper.

YG: 'Do you want me to teach you a song, Yas?'

"Of course I do. Can we do your song 'I Need U?' I have a friend who is absolutely obsessed with it."

He nodded and we started the lesson. We were there for a few hours. Whenever I messed up, he would inform me of what I did wrong and he would point me to the correct key.

After I messed up and he corrected me, I had to start all over. I am guessing that was effective since I got it perfect after so long.

I played the full song and then turned to Yoongi. He looked proud and had this please smile on his face.

"I should play one more time so I know I got it," I said.

He nodded and stood next to me.

Afterward, I got up and Yoongi hugged me. I smiled and hugged back.

"Thanks for teaching me, Yoongi. Maybe tomorrow we can learn something new."

He pulled away and got a piece of paper. He wrote on it like he always did.

YG: 'this week can be piano. Next week I will teach you how to paint'

"That seems like it will be fun, Yoongi, but im a painter. Finger paintings are my hidden talent," I smirked.

He rolled his eyes and sat at the piano. Then, he wrote on another paper.

YG: 'The duet won't take too long to learn. Wanna give it a try?'

I sat next to him and nodded. It kinda took longer than expected. But I don't mind. Once we were sure we got it perfect, we started playing for fun.

It was currently 12 am. But I didn't want to leave yet. I was having too much fun and I wasn't tired.

YG: 'You should go home now, Yasmin. And I can have my friends pay for you to get a ride. It's not safe to walk this late'

"I was thinking I could stay with you....here...."

YG: 'I want you to since it's safer but I can't let you in my room after 11 pm.'

"We can sleep in here. No one comes here anyway."

YG: 'Maybe next time okay'

"Fine by me."

Yoongi texted his friend and my ride came after a while. Before I left, I hugged Yoongi. He hugged back and went to his room.

I am almost sure you're used to my nightly route.

I got in the car, texted Zara, she called me and yelled, I got home, hung up, went to my apartment, walked to my bedroom, changed, laid down, put my phone on the charger, and I fell asleep.