𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Yasmin POV (Song - Verbatim by Mother Mother)

I woke up in a hospital bed. Huh? I must've past out, I thought. I sat up only to be met with a massive head ache.

"Woah. Easy there, buddy," I heard Zara say.

She had been sitting on the side of the bed and Yoongi was on the other side, asleep. Zara pushed me back down before sitting down.

"I'm fine, Z," i said, lifting my arm.

I sighed as I realized I was handcuffed to the bed.

"Z, tell me what happened, please."

"When you decided to risk all of our lives and hit his car, you hit your head on the wheel and got knocked out. Someone saw what happened and call the police."

"Please tell me someone caught the guy or he died on impact."

"You're a f**ked up person but yeah we for him. After you crash, he ran out of his car and almost got away but Yoongi here caught him and beat him up."

"I'd kill to be able to see that," I sighed.

"Don't worry I have the video," Z smirked.

"So, where has he been hiding? I mean, he basically disappeared for like 5 years."

"We has Yoongi therapist. Since Yoongi witnessed the murder, I guess he thought it would be easier keeping his quiet if he was his therapist."

"Smart move, honestly."

"I know right."

"Okay, so if we caught the bad guy, why are we handcuffed?"

"Grand theft auto and we took a patient from a mental institution. Oh and my mom said we broke into her house. So, I guess we'll be sharing a jail cell," she said, smiling.

"I'd rather share one with anyone but you," I smiled.

"You say that like I'm a bad roommate."

"Why do you think we live in different apartments?"

"Wow, I see how it is."

"Anyways, have you talked to Mae since we've been here."

"Yea, they were here earlier. But right now, they're convincing their dad to be our lawyer."

"Speaking of people, has Yoongi's friends come by?" I asked and looked at Yoongi.

"No but they did call. Oh and I talked to the detective. He said once the guy is found guilty, Yoongi will be able to be set free."

"Finally."

"When the doctors says you're clear to leave, the officers will 'escort' us to the station where we will talk to some more detectives,"she said, playing on her phone.

I laid back and closed my eyes. Everything was finally to be okay...I think.

Zara asked one of the officers guarding the room to take her to the bathroom.

After she left, Yoongi woke up. He sat up and he began staring at me. I rolled my eyes and I stuck my tongue out at him.

He laughed and smiled at me.

"You know you still owe me some earrings, right? Also that new house?" I asked, smirking.

Yoongi shook his head. He had a dry erase board and he began writing on it.

YG: 'We agreed on the earrings'

"Yea...well , I got injured so that means I deserve a house."

YG: 'No one told you to drive like your in Fast & Furious'

"Okay but my recklessness helped us catch the guy but whatever. I'll settle for a new apartment, how about that?"

YG: 'Fine. We have a deal.'

"Great. I want one of those expensive apartments that are like huge as hell and have a pretty view of the city."

YG: 'No❤️'

"Why not?"