𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Yoongi POV (Song - Cuz I Love You by Lizzo)

It's been two weeks since Yasmin told me about what happened. Today was the day my friends were coming.

They had been pretty busy but I tried to deal with this place. I did have her with me. So it wasn't that bad.

Yasmin told me she would come into work after they left. She said she was too shy to meet them.

Cute.

I already told the guys about the plan and Yasmin said she told her friend. So, all we needed was one of my friend's phone.

The guys came to this hell really early. They said they couldn't stay long. So, they dropped the phone off and left.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙

I've been in my room all day. I was anxious. I knew at some point I'd be able to get out of here, but that's not what I was worried about.

I was worried about this plan we had. I had so much hope and I would hate for it to go wrong.

This is the first time in ages I've been this hopefully. I don't want this to go wrong.

Not to mention, Yasmin is going out of her way to help me. I don't want her hard work to go to waste.

After being alone with my thoughts for hours, Yasmin came.

She came to my room and sat down next to me. I laid my head on her lap and handed her the phone.

"Thanks. My friend said she could find him overnight. Then, we'll go to the police station," she said.

Her voice sounded happy yet I could tell she was scared. Maybe she was thinking about the same think I was thinking about.

I nodded and closed my eyes.

"Why do you always try to go to sleep when I come?" She asked.

I opened my eyes and saw her pouting. I smiled and shrugged.

YG: 'It's not my fault. My friends got here early and I haven't been to sleep since they came'

"Fine."

She was still pouting. I smiled at her.

YG: 'How about we take a nap together?'

"Hmmmm, I'm not tired."

I sat up and laid down, pulling her down with me. She sighed and closed her eyes as she moved closer to me. I, suddenly, wasn't tired.

Wish I could say the same for Yasmin. After only 5 minutes, she was sound asleep.

I tried my hardest not to move. If i did, she might wake up. All I could do was admire her beauty. As I did, those thoughts slowly came back.

My worry only grew. Not just because this plan but because of her.

Being here with her has made me so happy. I've even created scenarios of us being together.

I might actually be falling for her.

While I was mentally battling my emotions, feelings, and thoughts, Yasmin woke up. When I noticed, she was staring at me, smirking.

"Wow Yoongi. What's got you thinking so hard?"

I shrugged and rolled my eyes.

"So secretive," she said, sitting up.

I hadn't noticed how dark it got outside. I handed Yasmin her bag and ushered for her to leave.

"It's not even that late but fine. I'll see you tomorrow," she said, walking out.