𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲

Yasmin POV (Song - I'm Not Okay by My Chemical Romance)

YG: 'How are you going to do that?'

"I have this friend who was with me when it happened. She's a programmer. I could talk to her about finding this guy's IP address," I suggested.

YG: 'What does this have to do with my friends?'

"She'll need to use one of their device to track his location and we can't use yours. It was taken."

YG: 'how long with this take?'

"Depends on when you can get in contact with your friends. After that, it should taken my friend could find the guy in a day, maybe."

YG: 'I'll see if I can talk to them after you leave'

"Then, I'll talk to my friend and see if she'll do this."

Yoongi nodded and I noticed him smile. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't pretty happy in that moment. Em would finally get justice.

Anyways, we stayed in the position we were in for a while. I wasn't really complaining. It was pretty comfortable and comforting.

Eventually, he began writing in his journal. I tried to peak at what he was writing but he closed the book.

"I think I have the right to know what is in that journal. I mean, I am breaking you out of this place," I smiled.

He shook his head and returned the smile.

"You owe me one, though," I complained.

YG: 'What do you want?'

"Hmmmm, I like diamonds, you know? And a new apartment. No no no. A house," I smirked.

At this point, we had switched positions and Yoongi laid his head on my lap. He started laughing as he listened to what I said.

YG: 'You know, how much that will cost?'

"No and I don't care. It's not my problem. It's yours."

YG: 'how about I become an investor in your product?'

"I guess that could work...but I still would like having diamond earrings so I can flex."

Yoongi began chuckling. He smiled up at me.

"You'll get me diamond earrings, right?"

He nodded and smiled again.

"Then, we have a deal."