✨8✨

I can't shout abeg...!!
300+ reads already 🥺🥺❤️ and 100+ votes🥰🥰 thank you guys so much...

Dedicated to beulah016 🥰🥰🥰.. She's always asking me to update 😅😅.. Oya naww here it is

A gift for you❤️

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
If you no like insult, no go like
person wey you broke pass
~Fejiro
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

~𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗~

Fejiro was sitted on the pavement in front of Ajay's house for a long time, hopefully waiting to confess his undying love for her. He didn't want to procrastinate anymore and just shoot his shot. Just then Ajay sasheyed out of her house looking really sexy. Fejiro couldn't help but stare at how her round figure came into light. He could swear he almost had a boner from just staring. After many failed attempts to comport himself, he walked over to where Ajay was.

A..a..aunty good evening." Fejiro greeted. Ajay stared at the young man for some time, wondering what he was doing in front of her door on a Thursday evening.

"Aunty you dey co...mot?" He asked, ignoring the fact that she just ignored his greeting.

"No o! I dey go fry dodo." Ajay huffed, rolling her eyeballs at the silly question.

"What are you even doing in my house?"

"A...a..aunty na.na.na you I come see." The glare Ajay gave him made him swallow hard.

"Ehe... What is it?"

"A..a..aunty no vex o but if you dey co..comot reach main road, I go like jo..jo..join you." Fejiro said not wanting a more convenient place to talk.

Ajay stared at him suspiciously. The guy was sure acting weird. "Alright, let's go." She nodded, leading the way as her heels made clicking sounds anytime it came in contact with the interlocked floor.

"A..a..aunty I like you o, I swear." Fejiro began subtly once they were on the move "Aunty see, If you.you.you check inside my heart ehnn, na you full inside."

Ajay just stared wide-eyed at the lowlife, surprised at his boldness to even say such trash to her face. She swerved the steering wheel, driving over to the packing lane.

"A..a..aunty you no go believe the way wey I dey......." Fejiro cut his sentence short when he noticed Ajay packing her car just half way to the main road. "Aunty why you dey pa.pa.pa.pack now?"

She eyed him in response "Sorry what's your name again?"

"Aunty na.na Fejiro but you.you.you fit call me jiro." Fejiro smiled, as he explained excitedly. His smile seized immediately he noticed the frown playing around Ajay's lips.

"Okay. Oga Fejiro kindly use the door." Ajay said, using her hands to display mock courtesy. Fejiro knew she was upset but he didn't expect her to say that. To him, she was the sweetest woman alive.

"But..bu..but we never reach the ju..ju.. junction now."

"Can't you hear me?" Ajay shouted, tapping her steering in annoyance. "I said you should get out. Out!" Fejiro hastily opened the door and hopped out. He was scared to his bones. The woman looked like she would kill him if he spent another second in her car. Immediately he closed the door, she zoomed off with speed, making Fejiro jump back in fright.