🌠18🌠

Dedicated to autumnqueenxo_

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Twisted insides
~Unknown
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

~𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗~

Zara felt someone stroke her face gently and she slowly opened her eyes, blinking them continuously as Ken came into view.

"Good morning, beautiful." Ken greeted, placing a gentle peck on her forehead. Zara nodded in reply, yawning and stretching on the bed.

"Madam, small small abeg. Don't come and swallow me."

"Idiot!" Zara laughed

"So you really don't want to be my girlfriend, ehh Zara?" Ken spoke up after sometime

Zara rolled her eyes, "Omogei not now please."

Ken laughed, "You won't stop calling me that, will you?"

"I think you already have the answer to that."

"But come on Zara, I love you. I just want to be sure you're just for me and me alone before I head back to Enugu. Before I return and hear that you're married off to someone else with all this beauty your dropping left and right."

Zara laughed, "Na you sabi o. Plus I've already explained." She sighed, "Look, I'm scared okay, I just got out from a toxic relationship and I don't want to end up jumping into another one. I feel you still like Ajay. I don't want to be a second option seriously."

"Zara, come on! It's you I love, it's you I fucking want! Yes, I had something for Amara, but that's in the past now. Just trust me on this one." He picked her palm and held it in his staring deeply into her brown orbits, "Please."

.

"Obinna, what's the meaning of this rubbish?" Ajay's cousin, Oluchi asked angrily stretching her phone to his face, her one-year-old daughter, Sommy, holding unto her legs for support.

"Oluchi please." Obinna begged, struggling to tie the lace to his sneakers as he got ready to go for another script-reading of a movie he was taking part in.

"Ehh?? Please gini? So you're still following my cousin like fly abi?" She continued when she noticed he was ignoring her, "Are you not ashamed of yourself? Obinna, you're married!"

Obinna massaged his forehead in frustration, doing his best to ignore her. He stood up from the bed, walked to the vanity table and picked up his car keys, about to exit their large, white coloured room when oluchi intercepted, banging the door shut before he could leave.

"Oluchi.." He warned, trying to make his way out.

She hissed, glaring at him, "You're so shameless. You're just a dog, Obinna. Yes, that's exactly what you are. You're married to me and you're still going around chasing that good-for-nothing, spoilt...."

At that point, Obinna lost it completely, "Don't you dare insult Ajay in my presence!" Obinna scoffed, "And let me do the honour of reminding you because it seems you're forgetting. I'm in this.... this thing with you because of Sommy and also because of the respect I have for your mother. I have no romantic feelings whatsoever towards you. The earlier you get that into your dumb skull, the better for us. Good day!" He snapped, moving her out of the way and walking out of the room.

Oluchi lowered herself to the ground and allowed the tears in her eyes flow freely.

What have I done to deserve all these?