🌠9🌠

400+ reads💃💃... Please invite your book-loving friends to check this out. Thank me later😉😋😅

I listened to 'Soco by Wizkid' while writing this and it was all heaven 🎶🎶
D

edicated to Berechii thanks for the amazing cover ❤️

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
A party gives you innermost
peace. If you believe otherwise,
trust me, you're living a life
of turmoil
~Ajay
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

~𝙰𝚓𝚊𝚢~

"You don't mean it!" Zara exclaimed admist laughter while I was explaining my ordeal with that Jiro guy earlier today. She was already dressed up in a hot, spaghetti hand, baby pink mini dress which showed adequate amount of cleavage, paired with black wedge heels.

"I'm telling you, I never expered it," I said in a sing song voice, mimicking a popular Nigerian meme "That man no fear sef. He just said it like he had all the right to vomit such gibberish from his mouth."

"Girlll... You be spec na. Which guy wouldn't want you? He was just trying his luck johh."

"He was just trying his luck johh..." I mimicked, rolling my eyes. "I shouldn't be attracting those caliber of guys. No, seriously. I'm so disappointed in my self."

"Sheyy you've been the one praying for a prince charming? Now one has come and you're rejecting him." Zara laughed in between like someone was actually tickling her.

"God punish you, " I cursed, shoving my spread out palm in her face, "Prince oshi! Abeg, stand up let's be going. I just need some reasonable amount of alcohol to eliminate whatever it is on my body, that's attracting THAT caliber of men to me." I hissed in a 'duhh' tone.

"Ajayziskosko! Baby mama of Elon Musk himself," Zara hailed playfully as she stood up, all her teeth coming into display.

"Leave me johh..." I mumbled, leading the way and cautiously counting the clicking sounds my heels made as they connected to the floor. As unbelievable as it sounds, walking with heels has always been a challenge for me, even though I got to wear them almost everyday of my life. As much as I feel all fine and sexy, anytime I remember I'm wearing heels, my brain just screams 'Ajay, heels give yam leg o' and then I try counting my steps again.
.
.

.
.
.
Zara and I went to a very popular night club in one of the biggest hostels in Lagos. It was a little bigger than the other ones we had attended before. Zara really got me this time. It was not so crowded and the effect of the blue, red, green light mix, was on another level. We took our seat on a couch beside the entrance of the club assessing every single human who walked in and laughing where necessary.

"Waiter, abeg bring that thing you're carrying here." Zara beckoned on a waiter who was walking towards our direction.

"Sorry ma'am. This is someone's order," the waiter said politely, "I could get you another one immediately I serve these ones out."

Zara smiled mischievously and walked over to the waiter. She leaned so close to him that he could feel her hot breath against his neck.