🌟28🌟

First update guyssss!!!!

Finally, after so many chapters, Fejiro can now confidently narrate his story😌💕

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I will get the girl!
~Jiro
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

~𝙵𝚎𝚓𝚒𝚛𝚘~

After Ajay left me to travel abroad, my life almost ended literally. I couldn't do anything for myself for one whole week. I couldn't eat, couldn't even take my bath. I was bedridden and cried every single day like a baby.

I remember Dele always trying to remind me that he warned me, spilling his nonsensical white lie concerning his various 'chicks' spread all over the world. Not like it even helped in any way. I was still the depressed man I was until Madam Fresh visited me.

She wasn't having any of it, "Fejiro, you are a big fool." She said, almost loosening the last spring of the already spoilt wooden door to my room. I had to pause for a brief moment in my crying state to try and comprehend why I had to be greeted with an insult on a depressed Monday morning as that.

"So you wan end your life because of woman, abi?" She questioned angrily with her hands akimbo. I managed to sit up but it was extremely difficult to speak. No matter how hard I tried, my words were refusing to articulate. No one could understand what I was going through. Not even one person. They all thought I was rather being stupid, mourning my lost and broken relationship. But it was more than that. I felt empty. The reason for my existence and all my life's worth was no where beside me.

Madam Fresh seemed to calm down when she noticed how depressed I looked. She heaved a sigh before taking a seat beside me. She looked at me with sympathy in here eyes and pulled me into what I would I call a motherly embrace. At that point, I began releasing all the built-in tension as I rested my head on her shoulders. I cried to my heart's content. She only patted my back continuously without interrupting.

It was only after sometime that she spoke, "Jiro, you know say na my pikin you be and I don't like the way you're looking, ehh. Wetin happen na?" She asked, looking at me with pity in her eyes.

I tried opening my mouth to speak but as I thought of everything, my emotions failed me once again and I became a mess of tears. I was broken. I needed my girlfriend back.

"Jiro talk to me now," madam Fresh begged, almost frustrated.

"Madam Fresh you no go understand." I said, shaking my head. Madam Fresh looked at me attentively. "Na.... na Efosa cause all these things o. That bloody winch wey I just use my church mind help......" I lamented

"Wetin happen?" Madam Fresh asked, urging me to go on. I took my time to explain all the events that conspired from the point of Ajay's visit to the point where I was informed of her departure from the country. Madam Fresh felt sorrowful. I could tell from the facial expression she kept as she carefully listened to me talk.

When I was through explaining all that happened, she remained mute, allowing only the sound of the ticking clock fill the air. Taking in a deep breath, she spoke in a soothing, calm voice. So calm that I couldn't help relaxing as I listened to her talk.

"Jiro, I know say right now your mind just dey only for your woman side. Your heartaches and I fully understand. But you have to move on. I am not saying that you should forget about her. No! I am just saying that you should continue with your life."

"See ehn, Jiro make I tell you something. I dey sure say as your babe dey away, she go dey try do things wey go make her life better so that as she dey come back, she go don upgrade both for herself and for the people wey she love. I want you to do the same thing. Work on yourself and improve. Be that guy that would be able to stand next to her confidently by the time she gets back so that you go fit claim your babe. No be say when she come back now, because you been de here dey cry up and down, another man go come carry am. And na your loss be that. Life don win you 2-0 and I wouldn't want that for you. Mhmm?"