✨12✨

Hey beautiful people..... I'm here again 😌😂
Hope you're doing okay
Thank you for all the support so far...
I'm grateful ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Picture of Ajay's mum above🥰

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Mother's and their wahala.....
It's best to stay away from
it!
~Ajay
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

~𝙰𝚓𝚊𝚢~

Days flew by so quickly and soon the rising sun of Thursday morning shone brightly through my window, directly to my face, waking me up from my dreamland . I had forgotten to close my curtains after star gazing while speaking to Obi last night. I honestly missed him so much. He was gone for just a day and some hours and it was like I would choke on missing him.

I yawned and stretched lazily on the bed before getting up to do my morning routine. I was traveling with Zara to Enugu for my cousin, Oluchi's traditional wedding. I was so happy for her. We grew up being the best of cousins as kids but after she went to the university, she became a lot distant. We practically never talked since then.

I strolled to Zara's room to wake her up. She decided to come home two days ago so that we would prepare appropriately for the wedding. If you leave that one, she would sleep until 12pm.

"Aunty wake up o! We have a flight to catch." I said, knocking loudly on her room door. But I didn't get any response.

Abi, is it not Zara again?

I opened the door and walked straight to her bathroom to get some chilled water in a bowl.

"Wakey wakey..." I drawled as I splashed the water on her face using my fingers. After few splashes she opened her eyes with a groan. Her eyes were looking so big and red. I honestly tried not to. But I couldn't. I burst into a wide fit of laughter.

"Wo omoobinrin yii, se e werey ni?" She frowned, mumbling with a voice deeper than normal. (See this girl, shey you're mad ni?)

I pouted "Sheyy that's the first thing you'll tell me this morning?"

"Omo get out johh! After pouring me water." She mumbled the last part wiping the tiny beads of water that dropped on her nightie.

"Abeg stand up and get ready. We have a ten o'clock flight to catch." I said as I strolled out of her room back to mine to get ready. I heard her mumbling some words but I decided to ignore her. If I decide to be on Zara's case, we won't do anything today.

After few hours, we landed at Akanu Ibiam International airport in Enugu state. The soothing breeze grazing on my skin felt so refreshing. I took a deep breath with my eyes closed. The air still had the same smell. I missed Enugu, no doubt.

"Finally, the beautiful Zara has graced the land of omo Igbo with her presence!" Zara exclaimed with her hands wide open as we reached the airport parking space, waiting patiently for the driver that would pick us up. "Ajay, I smell fun and enjoyment! Some Enugu owambe!!!" Zara did a funny dance after saying that. I laughed at her display. I understood her excitement though. It was her first time in Enugu and trust me, it is actually a city of enjoyment!

"Ajay....." Some foreign faced, young man about my age or older, gasped "Is that really you?"

I rolled my eyes 'All these unwanted fans' I thought. "Um.. Hey.." I managed to say

"I'm sure you don't remember me. I'm Ken, Kenechukwu Arinze." He smiled

I scoffed inwardly. This must be one of mum's numerous antics.