✨19✨

Another update babiesss🥰🥰

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Everyone has a story
~Fejiro
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Fejiro smiled while putting on a new okrika shirt he obtained from Yaba market during the weekend. It was one to show his not so prominent biceps and made him look really hot. He couldn't wait to see Ajay. The joy he got from her break-up couldn't be explained even by he himself.

"This one wey you dey smile anyhow this morning, wetin happen?" Efosa asked, noisily chewing on her chewing gum as she peeled the melon seeds in a colander.

Fejiro turned, obviously irritated at her for interrupting his special moment, "So I can't smi..le again? Ehh Efosa?"

"No be s...." Efosa tried explaining but fejiro raised his palms at her face, emphasizing on the fact that he wasn't ready to listen to her excuses.

"Abeg, abeg, spare me that your... your rubbish talk. You just sit down her dey chew chingum like ashawo." He eyeballed her, looking at her with utmost disgust. Efosa hissed and made a loud popping sound with her chewing gum, totally ignoring Fejiro's comment.

"You go soon comot th..this house. The two weeks wey I give you since how many years ago don ex..pi.pire finish and you still dey balance fo..r my bed sef. Na just two days I dey give you. Pack your things co.comot this house or else....." Fejiro warned, glaring at her as she displayed her usual nonchalant attitude to everything he was saying. She knew Fejiro was all talk and no action. She wouldn't have minded getting on her knees to beg him initially but after series of same threats from him without any action, she relaxed.

Fejiro hissed, picking up his Nokia torchlight phone and walked out of the house. He boarded a Keke maruwa and headed to Ajay's house. On arrival, he quickly paid off the driver and knocked excitedly on the gate.

"Who be that?" Sule, Ajay's gateman screamed from the backyard of his self contain quarters where he was spreading the clothes he just washed.

"Abeg, come open this gate johh. You dey there dey waste my.my pre..cious time." Fejiro screamed back banging on the gate this time around. Sule murmured some incoherent words and grudgingly went and unlocked the gate for Fejiro to come in. He bolted the gate after Fejiro without rendering any word of greeting.

"Su.Sule good morning o." Fejiro greeted sarcastically, raising his two hands in salute. Sule only hissed and made his way back to where he was before the interruption. "As you no wan greet anybody na make I.I dey gre...greet you." Fejiro added before happily making his way towards the main building. He picked up a long fancy broom and entered the house through the back door to begin his duties.

On getting to the sitting room, the sight that welcomed him wasn't what he expected at all. His 'woman' lovingly cuddled up with some strange dude on the rug in the middle of the sitting room with a duvet dutifully covering their supposed naked bodies. It was obvious they were naked as their clothes could be seen littered around the sitting room, Ajay's bra lying carelessly on the long sofa. Fejiro didn't know when the long broom fell of his hand in shock and painfully came in contact with the strangers face. The stranger groaned loudly in pain, automatically waking Ajay up. Fejiro quickly picked up the broom and stood like nothing happened.

"Oh God! What is it this mor...... Awwwch!" Ajay began but groaned out due to the splitting headache that hit her head. She sighed inwardly, gently recalling all the memories from the previous night.