✨Epilogue 1✨

Best in changing cover award goes to me😂😂😂
I don't know, I'm just trying to see which one works best.

New cover up! What do you think??

The manner in which the reads and votes on this book are increasing ehh🥺🥺🥺🥺 I don't even know how to say thank you.
Thank you guys soooo much💓💓

As promised, THE EPILOGUE 😍😍

Vote 🌟

And enjoy.....

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Lastly, My Spec
~Ajay
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

~𝙰𝚓𝚊𝚢~

"Mummy, I don't like this Ankara now, it's too dull," I complained, pushing away the dirty brown Ankara material my mum held to my face.

My mum glared at me, "Ibiakwa! This colour is mature nu. It is perfect for those your ndi asoebi first outing. Just negodu the....." (You have come. Asoebi people. Look at.)

"Mummy, I don't like this colour and nobody is wearing that thing for my wedding. Period." My mum dragged her lips in a long hiss and kept the ankara aside.

This woman.

I gave her a fake smile and went ahead to scatter the several colours of materials on the floor looking for the one that would suit my selected colours of the day- Rose gold, white and a touch of turquoise blue.

It had been six months since Fejiro proposed to me and honestly I don't regret saying yes to his proposal. He was literally the sweetest man on earth. He didn't just tell me he loved me, he showed me in every little way possible. It was my traditional wedding the next day and I couldn't be happier. My court wedding was already done here in Enugu a week ago. My mum was even the happiest of every one. Memories of the moment I broke the news to her would make their way to my head once in a while and it still had me giggling like a teenager.

~~~~~~~~

"Mummy, I'm getting married."

"Married how? Are you joking with me?" My mum attacked me immediately, sounding like she had not been disturbing me to get married. So much for thinking she would jump in joy.

I rolled my eyes, she just made my excitement drop from 10 to 4. "Mummy, why will I joke with something like that? My. Boyfriend... Sorry, my fiance just proposed."

"So you had a boyfriend all these while and you didn't dim it fit to introduce him to us, okwa ya? Where's he from? I hope it's not all those abokis from Abuja you're bringing in as your husband because I will cut your two legs out of my house."

"Mummy, stop being tribalist naw, ogini sef? Shey you're the one that has always wanted to share asoebi, now the time has come and you're being grumpy-"

"My Princess," My dad's voice echoed in the background and my lips spread into a smile, my excitement hiking back to 10.

"Daddy, I'm getting married," I announced excitedly.

"I overheard. Congratulations my Princess." As simple as ABC. Why can't my mum just behave like my dad.