✨3✨

Thank you so much guysss!! 100+ reads💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃
A gift for y'all
*Sorry this part got deleted and I had to rewrite it.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
When your best friend tells
You something
Just do it.
~Ajay
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

~𝙰𝙹𝙰𝚈~

Due to the heated activity that took place that night I couldn't sleep throughout. Flashbacks kept flashing in my head and I craved to do it again.

But the oga was sleeping.

Wait! It's just to get him in the mood again. That should be easy.... Or so I thought. I tried many things, cuddling, planting soft kisses all over his face,..... But he would just take my hands off his body and push me out.

In my own house! On my own bed!!!!!

Maybe he's really tired I shrugged and patiently waited for morning to break while using my phone to pass time.
.
.
Well, this is me, the next morning explaining all the night events to Zara on the phone. Excitement wouldn't let me follow the 'No kiss and tell' rule.

"What? Ajay! What happened to the cookie jar resolution?" Zara asked, sounding not so surprised.

"Girlll, that philosophy is for undeserving men. You see this guy, he deserved it..." I drawled excitedly as I stired the stew which I was preparing for Tim.

"I hear you." I could feel her rolling her eyes

"This one is the real deal, trust me. I know."

"I know." Zara mimicked "You know just after one night. This guy has really given you some awesome sex."

"It's not about the package naw, it's the delivery."

"Ehhh so he delivered abi?"

"Like back to back." I was literally dancing in excitement when I said that. I was still all over the kitchen, trying to prepare breakfast.

"Really?"

"Like it was hot, passionate.. I'm really planning on doing it in every single part of this house."

"Ewwww... Stay away from my room ooo."

I rolled my eyes. Like is this girl for real.

"What did I just hear you say? Like do you still have a room in this house? I thought you've moved in with Frank?" I wasn't even letting her answer "Ashawooo!! Come back home. Let them pay your bride price first."

"Look who's talking. Jessica Kardashian."

"Abeg get out! I'm trying to do chef Chioma here and you're disturbing me."

"Abeg get out of my phone!" I heard her say before I heard a beeping sound.

"Babe, wait, how do you cook..... Hello... Helloo...!"

Jesus Christ, she seriously hung up on me. How am I supposed to cook stir fry spaghetti without her directions? And the cook doesn't come until 10am.

I'm so dead!

Picking up my phone, I went straight to YouTube and made sure to follow the steps adequately to prepare the stir fry spaghetti that I imagined in my head.

After about forty minutes, it was done and ready to eat! I hurriedly set the table and called Tim down to eat. The way he rushed downstairs, I could even see the hunger in his steps.