Pt 13

Y/N POV:

I need to stop that girl right now or she'll fall to her death!!!

I teleport in front of the girl's weird machine so I can either stop it or she'll stop when she sees me. At the top of my lungs, I yelled "stooooooop!!".

Then she saw me, "Get out of the way, I won't be able to stop this machine, GET OUT!" I didn't flinch, nor didn't move any of my muscles. I stood still in front of her, ready to see the girl hit the brakes. but she didn't. There's no way she's planning on running me over, is she?.

The closer the rugged machine go the more I think this girl is crazy enough to run me over. Fck, here we go!. I stand up straight, cross my arm in front of me, getting ready for the impact and the future pain I'm about to feel. I close my eyes, shut and prepared myself, but instead, I felt something wrap around my hips.

I open my eyes to see a muscular hand, belonging to Licht. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING YOU- PERV!" I yelled, blood rushing to my face the tighter he holds me closer to him. "SAVING YOU, SO STUFF MOVING," He jump away from the moving, winged car and put me down on the grass, "Licht, the girl," He rolled his eyes and sighed. I looked at him with pleading eyes. "Fine," He ran faster than sonic itself and tried to reach the redhead girl who was about to fall.

As she reaches the edge of the ravine, for a second I thought her machine could actually fly. It floated in the air longer than 5 seconds, then it started falling. As she falls, Licht followed down, and jump down the ravine. "LICHT!!!" I yelled, then suddenly, a shadow of what looks like a human jump out. It was Licht. THANK GOODNESS, I WAS GONNA HAVE A HEART ATTACK.

I ran to him, so did Hina, "Licht, are you okay!?" Hina yelled as she ran faster than me. "Licht you idiot, you gave me a heart attack," I said catching my breath as I stop in front of him and the redhead girl who suddenly jump on him, making both of them fall on the grass, with her on top.

WHAT THE FCK IS THIS BITCH DOING!!!

I look at them both weirdly as she started touching Licht everywhere, from head to almost his little friend down there. I watch in disgust, while Hina watches with her face red as a ripe cherry. "ALRIGHT THAT'S ENOUGH," I took the girl off from Licht and stared at her, "Fess up girly, what was that all about? why are you touching him all over? are some kind of pervert or something? and earlier why didn't you stop? YOU WERE ABOUT TO KILL ME WITH YOUR WEIRD LOOKING BIRD-CAR!" I yelled and bombarded her with questions, which she awkwardly laugh to. I furrowed my eyebrows to indicate my annoyance at her reaction. "bird- car?" she looks at me confused then snicker again.

"I-I'm sorry but my intention wasn't anything malicious, I just wanted to inspect his body because I wanna find out how he flew," She said, which sound like a word of an honest person, " and earlier, I'm sorry about that, I didn't stop because if I do I wouldn't know if my contraption actually works, and now that I know it actually doesn't, I have another opportunity to improve my work," she laughs with a genuine smile. I back down and calm my nerves.

"Why are you even trying to fly?" I ask, she giggled, " well, it's always been my dream to sore through the sky like a bird, and look down on the world, don't you think it'll be amazing if people could?" Her eyes sparkled.

"I- uh," I couldn't answer, "you know, I have a strong hunch about you, I think you're gonna help me make my dream come true," she said, she looks at me with an honest smile and pulled me somewhere.

"Hey wait," I look at Licht, who just shrugged his shoulders and followed behind with Hina's. "don't worry, I won't hurt you I just want to show you something,"

We ran for what feels like an hour, until we stop in front of a shed, in the middle of a flat field of grass.

TO BE CONTINUED

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

I'M SO, SOO SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING... WE HAVE LOTS OF SCHOOL TRIP THAT DOESN'T ALLOW US TO USE OUR DEVICES 😿😿😿😿THANK YOU ALL FOR WAITING AND STAYING TO READ MY CRAPPY STORY,,, tbh it's not worth ur time... 😣😣😣😔😔😔😔

 😣😣😣😔😔😔😔