Pt 18

Y/N POV:

" WAKE SUNSHINE," Nana's woke me up with her loud voice. I force my eyelids up, looking very groggy as Nana giggled at me. "You really took resting to another level, Y/N," I look at her, half asleep and half confused, "you slept the whole 10 days of the trip,", Huh/ 10 day?? oh okay... WAIT- 10 DAYS!?

"wait. Nana are you being serious?!" my body sprung up, but my body feels so weak, and it looks like my nerves aren't stable. My hands are shaking like a vibrator. "Hey, if you still don't feel well, rest up a little more," Nana said followed by a genuine smile.

"No, no." I shake my head as I stand up, pain rushing throughout my body. What the fock.

"It's fine Nana, I've been a burden to you all the whole trip." as I got up, Licht appeared out of nowhere with Hina whos holding a basket. He look at me surprised as if he saw a ghost, then suddenly he ran to me and gave me a killer hug. It was so tight I thought my blood had stopped circulating. "L-Licht, y-your suffocating m-me," He let go of me, but there was something different about him. He was smiling but he seem hurt. I touched his cheeks with my left hand and ask, "are you okay," I look at him, but his expression changed, he turned red, and I thought he was gonna catch a fever. "Uhm," was the only thing he respond when I pulled away just as when I realise what I did was very weird to some degree.

"I'm sorry for touching you without consent," I bowed, apologetically, as I rush outside to gather my thoughts. What the fuck did I just do????? I can't believe I absentmindedly touch Licht.

Blood rushes to my face, as it heats up with embarrassment. I calm myself down, then walk back to the cart, where Nana and the others were. "alright guys, seems we're running out of food supplies, so Licht, and Y/N, can you guys please run an errand for me," Nana said, looking at Licht specifically, " what do I get in exchange?" Nana looked very serious, "how about, a week extension of life support," Licht shrugged his shoulder, grabbed the basket and my hand, and started walking to the busy town. Just when we were about to leave, Hina yelled "wait up guys, I'm coming with you," as she walk beside Licht. I hisses looking side ways at Hina as she walk besides like, brushing her shoulders against him as she continue to lessen the distance between her and him.

I snap my hand from Licht's hand and speed walk to, who knows where, definitely nowhere near those two thats for sure. But I stop. Realising how stupid I am for being mad at something that isn't even a reason to be mad for. "Y/N, hey why'd you run off like that," I notice Licht behind me, followed by Hina, who was panting behind him. "I- I was- I don't know," I looked down. "Well then, if you're okay I guess this is okay too," not even a second later, Licht is down on his knees to look up my skirt as he grab my leg to force them open.

My face flushed red in embarrassment noticed people looking at us including Hina. I activate my ability to control the earth below me, pulling it up to hit Licht. (pretend it's the earth bending style from avatar-not the movie tho-) "YOU GODDAMN PERVERT," Tears rolled down my eyes, I had so much respect for him, I knew he was like that but he never does that to me. I don't know why I'm even shocked tho. Light groans as he lay on the ground, realising what I've done was a bit too much, "Licht,- I'm sorry I didn't mean to I swear-" my sentence was cut off by a familiar voice.

"Well if it isn't Mr pudding," I look up to notice Ms, panty shower from the town up the mountain. She really need a longer skirt tho.

She seems mad. WAIT. Oh no is Jail here too?? Fuck I hate that guy, he is such a pain.

"Surprised? Do you have any idea how difficult it is to find you?" As she walks over, I reach for my dagger stationed on my thigh.

"look- I uh- Lin wait- oh-" closer and closer, I held onto my dagger, getting ready for a sneak attack from Jail. Who is nowhere to be found, but you can never be too prepared unless things happen for the worse. Lucky enough tho, my dagger is always with me for emergency purposes so this will be easy if I could find that little shit. Which mind you, he's a lot taller than me.

I search the area around me, while Licht sorts out his problem with 'panty shower girl'. As I focus on finding the enemy I left Licht to deal with Lin, not listening to their conversation. I would like to have a telepathic conversation with him but I wanna fight Jail alone. So I leff

TO BE CONTINUED

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

I'm not even gonna say sorry, this is just unacceptable. I've neglected this story for so much I doubt anyone would read this (if you are still here tho, thank you for your support) 😭😭😭😭

 I've neglected this story for so much I doubt anyone would read this (if you are still here tho, thank you for your support) 😭😭😭😭