Pt 8

Y/N POV:

Jail started throwing black, iron spears at us, specially Licht, who tried to dodge all of it mid-air using his flashing speeds.

speed isn't the problem here though, its Jail, who have been throwing black-iron spears towards us, nonstop.

I just don't understand. Licht should've have beaten him easily, but it feels like he's actually struggling to fight him.

Suddenly, his attention only got focus on the flying, black-iron spears that he didn't notice the huge black spear that was rising up from the ground.

I teleported myself there and completely stop it using my black dagger.

the black-iron spears were split in half. Everyone, including Licht and the villagers that were watching the fight, was incomplete shocked. Licht mostly. Whilst Jail look extremely overwhelmed.

I had just about enough with this dude. He's so pushy and annoying!!!

I began confusing him, teleporting everywhere, from front to back, and both up and down, I teleport each corner so it seems like there's a lot of me.

Licht, a simple-minded person that he is, got confused even more than the enemy in front of him.

As I continue to teleport, I decided to plan an attack behind him. I was about to do a round-house kick when his attention diverted to me.

He dodges my kick. Licht, dumbfounded in the corner, just watch. I gave him the 'look' which he understands.

He suddenly disappears, so am I. He was running at Mach 20, the speed of sound. whilst I was teleporting myself as fast as I can to look like I was fast as well.

"so this is the flashing strike, disappointing," Jail mumbled. I teleported myself to Licht, so he can grab me and jump out of the prison arena. It was the best plan of escape.

But just when we thought we've escaped unscathed, He appeared in front of us both, and made a huge, cylinder-shaped, black-iron, that made its way towards us.

I went in front of Licht as an attempt to protect him, but he pushes me aside and takes the hit. The iron forcefully pushes him down to Earth, hitting the dirt with as much force.

I teleported back to the ground and walk towards Licht to ensure his safety.

Thankfully, he had no serious injuries from the attack, just a few scratches.

Jail join us on the ground. "t-this make no sense, your count is only 900," Licht stuttered. Then that's when the realisation hit him like a train.

"your count isn't 900, is it?" Jail gave him a huge smirk. "your not very bright, aren't you?" another rises from the ground and went towards us.

I was about to take the attack but Licht pushes me, yet again.

"what the hell are you doing?!" I yelled at him, furious as to why he is acting like a hero.

"trying to make you stay away from any danger," He said as another black-iron appeared right beside him.

I teleport right beside Licht and block the attack by controlling the Earth and making a mini wall in front of me.

Jail was dumbstruck by the sudden defence. I took that chance and made multiple balls of hard dirt that were the size of my head and throw it at him.

Licht was yet again surprised by my hidden talents.

"For a delinquent such as you, you're quite a talented person, it's just very disappointing that you're a criminal like him," He pointed at Licht. Licht furrowed his eyebrow.