Pt 10

Y/N POV:

"I can't believe I had to go to that much trouble just to save your ass, I swear I'm gonna tell Nana everything when we get back and I'll leave the punishment to her," Licht looked at me, I stared back.

"I'm sorry, but I can't go back with you, the more I stick around you and Nana the more I put you in danger," I look at him with a furrowed eyebrows.

What does he think he is? some type of hero who saves all the girls in the story?!

"excuse you but, who the hell save your ass from getting woop, just now? me, so stop acting like I'm one of those weak, pathetic girls who can't protect herself," I nagged at him while throwing dried up tree branch into the fire.

We were camping beside a riverbank that's filled with red salmon.

"you're coming with me whether you liked it or not, I promised Hina to bring you to her," He shrugged his shoulder and gave up, "fine,".

______________

"so that girl, what's her name again?" He asks while eating some cooked salmon. "It's Hina, dumbass,"

"so she has been travelling with you and Nana, in hopes of finding me?" I nodded as I continue eating my third cooked salmon.

"what gives? does she have a crush on me or something?" I look at him with my mouth stuff with food, " I don't know - but she did say that she wanted to repay you because you saved her," Licht look at me then smile.

"you know, you're such a sloppy eater when you eat salmon," He snickers, I glared at him while my blood rises up to my face, making me look like a tomato.

"shut up, I love salmon, and besides, it better to be a sloppy eater than be a perverted creep who peeks at every girl's panties," That's when he stopped laughing.

"hey! that's mean," I rolled my eyes as I finish my fifth salmon. "whatever,".

"by the way, why are you so determined to help that Hina girl?" I look at him confused.

"I don't know, I guess maybe because of pity that I help her find you," He layed on the ground while looking at the stars.

"it's been six months since you started travelling with me and Nana, you probably basically know me by now since you have that mind-reading ability," I look at him while sitting.

"I-I'd like to know more about you," I stared at him intently, "well, I guess it can't be helped," I said as I lay on the ground with him. The fire in between us.

"do you remember when I told you that I woke up in some dark place filled with black hands? and you called it the - what was it again? the abyss,"

"Yeah, what about it?" I look at the stars and started telling him about my past. " you see before I got there, I died. I don't how or why, I just did. I couldn't remember anything at all about my death," He looks at me with a weird look, I don't know if it's because of disbelief or empathy.

"I do remember where I live, what I used to be and what kind of person I was," He sat up and moved beside me.

"so about your count, what's it supposed to represent? because I remembered Nana's one is about her food," He shifted closer to me and I look at him weirdly for invading my space.

"well, this is weird but my count is based on girls who rejected me," he said. I laugh hysterically. "no surprise about that," I wheeze while he pouted about my comment.

"but, I saw your count goes down more when you left Hina crying, I think it's the opposite," He looked at me again.

"by the way, can you scooch over, you sort of invading my space," I said, pushing him further away from where I was laying.

He rolled himself away from me, "Is that better?" I look at him who's 4 inches further, "how about a meter more and I'll be satisfied," He pouted and rolled a meter away.

"better," I said as I lay there looking at the starry night. I closed my eyes, then dream of my past.

___________________

Licht's POV:

I woke up as the sun beamed on my face, I opened my eyes to see Y/N laying on my chest.

She looks so peaceful when she was sleeping. I move her crimson red hair to the side to see her flawless face.

she looks so beautiful

I move her closer to my face so I could admire her beauty.

her looks and her kindness makes her so perfect.

I stared for over 1 minute until she opens her eyes, "what are you doing?" I started (gay) panicking as I sat up suddenly making her head fall from my chest onto the ground.

"I-a-I can explain," she looks at me menacingly, "you PERVERT!!!"

TO BE CONTINUED

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

anyway, I'd like to announce a very important thing. WHOEVER IS PLAYING GENSHIN IMPACT PLEASE BE MY FRIEND!!! thank you, that is all.

 WHOEVER IS PLAYING GENSHIN IMPACT PLEASE BE MY FRIEND!!! thank you, that is all