Pt 4

Licht's POV:

As I reach the guardhouse, I went on my stealth mode by using my speed and started looking for Y/N, who I found actually hiding on top of a tree, near the guardhouse wall.

I climbed the tree she was hiding "what are you doing here?!," she whisper, yelled at me.

I look at her noticing that she was wearing one of my masks, "what are you looking at, you weirdo?" she asks, I just chuckle at her.

"nothing, " I said.

"Look, she's being choke, I gotta help her," as she tried to jump off a tree, I held her by her wrist to stop her from even further going.

"listen, Y/N it's too dangerous, and I don't want you to get hurt, so please, just stay here, for your sake," I look at her, but she looks down and took her wrist of my hand. "I don't need your protection, I'm fine on my own," she turned around, and pull her dagger out.

"you see this number, This show how strong I am, so go awa-," I stop her from talking, and hug her tightly. "I know you're strong, I just don't wanna see you get hurt," I said, she looks at me with complete shock expression.

"I'll deal with this, stay here," I said to her, as I put my hand on her head, reassuring her that I will save the girl, for her sake.

I jump down...

Y/N POV:

Licht jumps down and talks to the asswipe who completely lied to poor Hina, I went closer to hear what they were talking about.

a starstake???

The asswipe started mocking Licht when Licht showed him his count, "y-your the lowest of the low," he said, laughing his ass off as he started charging towards Licht.

I almost run towards them to attack the asswipe when I notice Licht, actually dodging the asswipe's sword by a hair.

Licht was thrown across, as Hina runs towards him, "Licht, are you alright?" But before Hina gets an answer. The asswipe grabs her by the shoulder and threw her on the ground.

Disrespectful son of a dog...

Even if it looks like asswipe had the advantage, I still watch from the sideline.

The guy started swinging his sword again, cutting Licht's green stuff bear, he called Gero-Gero.

One of his men called out for him.

"S-sir, don't you think something is off, I mean his count is -999, it lower than 0," one of his men exclaimed, "Yeah, so? He is the lowest of the low," he said, continued on swinging his swords towards Licht.

"His count is below 0, so he should've been sent to the abyss by now, there must be something that is canceling it out!" that's when asswipe knew, he f*cked up.

As Licht ripped Gero-Gero completely, it showed a long sword.

"He's a ballot holder," asswipe look at Licht, who appeared to be behind him now.

So fast... I thought to myself.

"Hina, you should really stop looking for aces and the red baron," He said, to Hina.

"They're not heroes, their murderers," He said, the same thing he said when I first met him.

"Just live a normal, happy life," He said.

'Hey, Y/N!!! Can you hear my thought!!!'

Suddenly, I heard Licht voice, 'what the hell do you want, pervy?', I ask him.

'I want you to take Hina away from here, to safety'. He said I look at him.

'No,' I said, he suddenly looks at me.

'Why not' his voice started raising.

'Because I said so, she's your problem now' I said, ignoring him.

'But, you're the one who got me in this situation in the first place' he whined, just like a depress child.

'Whatever' I mentally rolled my eyes as I hid deep in the bush.

'Fine, but don't get jealous of what I'm about to do.' he said, I look at him as he pulled Hina closer to his body.

I frown, I don't know why, but I suddenly felt mad at what I am seeing.

I rolled my eyes, physically. as if I' 'm ever gonna get jealous.

He commanded Hina to close her eyes, as she did, he disappeared into the air.

although for a normal human's eyes, he seems like he disappeared, in my case, since my eyes can see through anything, I'm able to see something a human can't.

Asswipe commanded his lackey to charge towards Licht, who dodge and at the same time, counter, an attack.

As the ground crumbled, all asswipe's men were flying, each hitting the wall, with their backs.

As he runs around asswipe, with incredible speed, almost as fast as the sound, asswiped panic.

As he runs, everything collapses before asswipe's eyes.

"w-what's going on?!" the look of panic showed through asswipes eyes.

"S-stop this," his voice started cracking, as he looks around, thinking, Licht was hiding.

"Sir, He-He's behind you," one of asswipe's men said, pointing behind him.

He smirks, "I GOT YOU NOW!" He rushes toward Licht, but instead of him having the advantage, it seems that he was thrown across the ground out of nowhere.

He looks at Licht, with a horrified look.

"what's wrong? I'm just walking, It's not like you can't see me," Licht said, each step sending a forceful blow of the wind.

Making asswipe's body fly, and hit the ground.

showoff,I thought to myself, as I look at Licht in amazed.

He jump, as high as possible, making his existance hard to see in the air, but I see everything.

I saw how Hina cling to him even more, and how he smiles at her.

why do I feel like grabbing Hina from the collar and throwing her away from him.

I watch, as he swooped down, really fast, like a falcon when it's hunting its prey.

He hits the ground, making a loud 'boom' as the ground shakes.

"Now, are you ready to give Hina's count back?" he said, looking at asswipe, while pointing his sword which has the leght of a man's height.

"just make this stop," He said, with his voice not very  easy to hear.

Black hands appeared from the ground, as one of the hand ripped the number out of asswipe's face, one of the black hands, grab Hina and forcefully spread her leg, as the hand carrying the count stick it to Hina's inner thigh.

Hina started crying, "I finally found you," she utter, as she sat there wiping her tears.

Licht suddenly start acting weird.

He suddenly grab the blue sphere with a number written '10,000' "I'll take care of this," he said, as he snicker.

"by having this, I'll be able to eat anything, without a doubt," he said, "y-you wouldn't take that from me, would you?" Hina said, looking up at Licht.

"you're so naive, you still don't get it, do you? If you wanna get it back from me, you'll have to bet your count," he utter, as he looks at Hina bluntly.

TO BE CONTINUED

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

( T_T)\(^-^ )