Pt 12

Licht's POV:

I stood up, caressing my sore face as I obeyed Nana's order. I started walking towards the field filled with trees. "hey Licht, let me help you gather woods," Hina said running beside me as she walked with me towards the field to gather up dried branches and wood. I look at her and in return, she looks back, but with a sweet smile, I smiled back, but my mind focuses on someone else.

I wonder what could Y/N be doing right now? si she finished changing? I hope the wound on her shoulder is all healed...

As I collected woods Hina started talking. "You lied to me," I look at her weirdly. Lied about what??? the only time I lied was when I ate that chicken and told Nana a stray cat got in and ate it... "uh- what?" she looks at me, her eyebrows furrowed and her lip is pouted. "before you left me, you promise that you'll be back quick, but you never came back until Y/N tried to find you," she said. "well, I was going to come back- but then I uh-", "I also heard that you were running around with another girl in that town where Y/N found you," I look at her confused.

What's with her being upset for such a stupid reason...

"How can you just leave me behind," she said, I look at her bluntly, " well I, Uhm," she holds my hands and pulled me somewhere.

We arrived at a small hill. She sat down and I did as well, "Uhm, what are we doing here?" I ask her, looking very clueless and confused, then she pulled out a box... A bento box, "Here, you said you were hungry, right? then here's some food I made just for you," she opens the bento box filled with a delicious-looking sandwich, I almost started drooling.

"Uh, thanks?" I said, I took one and had a bite. SO GOOD, I never had any real food since last week. I continued eating it as if it was my last meal. She started smiling, "you know, with the food and the scenery, this kinda feels like a date, don't you think?" She looks at me with a smile again. "a what?" she giggled, as I continue to eat more of her sandwich... Just when I was about to eat another one, I suddenly felt a presence behind me.

I froze... This person's presence is giving off a huge amount of murderous intent, it's frightening. Slowly, I turned my head around to see the person standing behind me, and to my surprise, it was Y/N. I thought it was Nana. "oh hello there, glad you guys are having fun, gathering a good amount of firewood. I can't wait to tell Nana what you guys have been doing," she said, almost as if it was a threat. She was smiling, but not the genuine kind of smile, a sarcastic smile that gives off an intense amount of 'your dead'  vibe.

"Y/N, it's not what you think, Hina was just trying to let me have a taste of her new recipe-" then I was interrupted when she gave me a blank expression, "oh is that so? funny, I could've sworn I heard Hina saying this was a date or something, or was I just imagining things?" I'm screwed, why did Hina have to say those stupid things. "it's okay, it's not like we're dating, you guys just have fun and I'll tell Nana you guys will be back soon," she cracks up a small smile.

"Y/N, I," I was about to speak and explain the situation when a surge of wind interrupted me, and a shadow appeared above us. I look up, to see an odd-looking machine, with wings.

As it took off, flapping continuously around the field, trying to fly, I heard Y/N say something, "She's gonna crash," she said, I look carefully, and there I notice a girl with red hair, trying to control the weird-looking mechanic. And then I look at the way her machine was flying off too. A ravine.

I stood up and look behind me to see Y/N nowhere to be found.

TO BE CONTINUED

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

hello guys, it is I... I'm back with another update and I hope you like it. I'm sorry again for not updating fast, since exam is in the past, I can focus all my attention on this story and my other one. (I hope u guys are still reading 😢😢).