Pt 22

Y/N's POV:

"alright, Lin its time to show us what you've got!" Nana announce, as Lin carried her creamy stew made with ✨Love✨ towards Licht who sat on the chair, tied up. The people who had put their bet on Lin cheered loud, yelling her name and even throwing compliments to her.  Tsk, I bet it taste bad... wait what am I saying? this isn't me. Im a good sport, whoever wins deserves it...this kind of attitude is not me, am I evolving into a b*tch now?. tsk whatever. This competition is for my own self desire anyways, which is money. not Licht, so I don't care who wins...

"Have at it Mr. Pudding," Lin put down her dish on the table stationed in front of Licht. wait, Mr. Pudding? Licht? Earlier she called Licht pudding too... hmm

Licht inhaled, smelling the creamy looking stew, "Yum! smells good," He proclaimed, Lin blushes as she stood beside Licht, waiting for him to have a taste of her dish. "Yeah... so I didn't make it for you so it doesn't matter to me which one you like," All the audience gasped, even her fans and supporters.

"what an impressive strategy!" Nana announce, "maybe she's trying to throw him off so he doesn't notice any uneven flavours!" Nana, being too into this sh*t show, exclaimed... Her eyes sparkle in excitement, anticipating the winner of this scam show.

well thats dumb. The whole cooking competition literally revolves around cooking a food for LICHT... If thats a strategy, then thats the stupidest strategy I've ever heard...

"That kinda contradicts the whole purpose of this competition tho," Lin's un-named companion said, looking as blunt as possible. literally, what was she thinking saying that?! I swear she doesn't think properly.

As we waited, Licht scooped a spoon full of her white, creamy stew. He placed it on his mouth as everyone stares at him, waiting for his response as he taste the stew Lin made.  He hummed after swallowing, then looked at Lin, "nice work," is what he said. Lin's face form a beaming smile, her eyes sparkle as Licht approve of her dish. "It taste delicious," Lin now looking at Licht with her face painted with so much happiness. "thank you, Lin," Lin sighed in relief, as the people who bet on her as-well, "what a relief," Lin said, releasing a heavy sigh of relieve.

"well thats settles it then!" bystander A proclaim, cheering Lin on, "Im so glad I put my money on Lin," bystander B says after. Almost half of the audience put their money on Lin, or cheering her on because they are confident the cute and lovely girl would win Licht's heart. Little did they know, you can literally win his heart with less effort by just giving him a woman's garment of some type... And as much as I have faith with Licht's morality, their is no doubting he is a little bit of a pervert... maybe a lot. But he's a good person... I think.

"Next, Licht will try Hina's dish,"Hina walk over to Licht's table, carrying her stew made in hell. Just looking at it gives me chills... "Alright here you go, please enjoy," as she gives Licht the sweetest smile.

"Hina's stew shows the most unique presentation," Nana says, detailing Hina's dish. Unique is definitely not the word. "As you can see, she has created a swirling bloody hells-cape, but what will Licht thinks when he taste it,"

Licht stares in hesitation, looking at Hina's stew with fear in his eyes. "Well-uhm... Here we go," He scoop and spoon full of Hina's dish.

Then a moment of silence, as everyone waiting for Licht to have a mouth full of the hells-cape stew. He gulp, looking at the stew then to Hina, who had an innocent smile on her face.

He sigh deeply before he opens his mouth and put the spoon full of Hina's stew in his mouth.

"Wow, Yum," Everyone gasp in shock, "Impossible, theres no way," Bystanders A-Z was exasperated, probably because they all bet their money on sweet, little Lin.

Licht continues to eat more, enjoying each bite of Hina's dish. Well, that was unexpected

He looks at Hina and complemented her, "this is delicious," He said, Lin gasp. As Licht was about to have another spoon full of Hina's dish, the spoon is snatched from his hands by non other than Lin's un-named companion.

"Give me that," as he place a spoon-full of the stew in his mouth. "Woah, this is great," Eye wide open as he realized that Hina's dish was not bad at all.

"And who would've guessed?! Looks like Hina made a miraculous come back here today!" Nana announced.

Licht chuckle,"man, I didn't expect to want more than one bite," he says looking at Hina. "I guess I shouldn't have judged your cooking by the way it looks," he said, "then you should say sorry," Hina demanded, "yeah, Im sorry," Hina smiled sweetly, "its fine, Im just glad to see you smiling again, finally," Licht smiles. Turning to me anticipating and waiting for what I came up with.

"Now it is time for Licht to make his decision-," "AHEEMMM," I cleared my throat as loudly as can, making everyone's attention focus on me, "oh, sorry Y/N, I forgot your a participant too," I sulk, slightly realizing that my presence, compared to the two is very unnoticeable In this cooking show, Lin and Hina are like the star, whilst Im the lonely, floating rock...T-T "Thanks for finally noticing me," I said, with s monotones voice.

"Alright folks, and the last but definitely forgotten participant, Y/N! Will she be the one who will win this competition of passionate love?!" I sweat-drop from Nana's comment.

TO BE CONTINUED

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

So uhm mid terms is coming and I just got covid... 🥹🥹🥹 I had to isolate for a 2 month because my parents and the rest of my fam got it too, so I miss a lot of school work 😩. And now mock exam is coming. Sorry for the delay, but next chapters will probably be delayed too. Thank you guys for being so patient, but I feel like Im taking advantage of it. I promise I won't try to milk your patience... I probably will. I love you all, and I will try to update as much chapter before October.

I love you guys 🥹❤️👉👈 Again, sorry for taking so long 😤🥹🫶

Again, sorry for taking so long 😤🥹🫶