Pt 17

Y/N POV:

As I jumped into the abyss, the feeling of suffocation was set on my body, I felt like drowning, and when I tried to breathe my lungs feels a stinging sensation that gives an after effect which is agonizing pain. But I endured it, so I can save Palma. But I couldn't find her. I look around the dark space, filled with slithering hands, but nowhere. I couldn't take much longer, I have to get out. But where.

As I suffocate more and more, I feel more and more sleepy and tired. My eyes flicker as I tried to force myself into not giving in to the dark but I couldn't. The more I try, the more my eyes get heavier until everything went black. I felt myself slowly go deeper into the abyss, fading away slowly.

Licht's POV:

Tears rolled down my eyes, I cried and cried punching the ground. I couldn't save her and its all my fault. The grief and pain in my head worsen as I continue to regret my life decision. "Licht, Please stop," Hina said, her voice was cracking but it was soft. She was crying too.

"I can't stop okay? Y/N is gone and it's because of me," I said then suddenly, the floor turn black.

The gate of the abyss opened up and the black hands started to surface from the ground. I pulled out my sword again but it seems like I don't need it. The hands were bringing a person up from the abyss and into the surface. When that person got out the gate closes.

I look closer to the person to see a familiar face. Its Y/N. I ran to her unconscious body as quickly as I can, to see if she was fine, and before I could get to her she had already gained consciousness "Y/N I was so worried about you-" But then I felt something strange about her.

As she slowly walks towards me I notice something. Her eyes is completely black and her movement wasn't normal. "Y/N are you, okay?"

Suddenly she attacked me, with full force teleporting behind me to attack me with her dagger. But I blocked her by holding both her hands, "Y/N, this isn't you, wake up," I said as struggled to hold her without hurting her.

I thought she wouldn't snap out of it but her eyes slowly lose the black taints. She started to weaken and that's when I finally took the chance of grabbing her dagger and throwing it away. When she finally, fully snap out of it, she looked at me all confused, "Licht, what's goin- on—," she said before passing out completely.

-

Y/N POV:

It feels so warm and soft. Wait hold up, aren't I in the abyss.

Reality struck me like a rocket and I got up to realize I'm in a tent, squished in between Hina and Licht. What. the. FOCK...

what the heck is going on, am I dead? am I imagining things? wait, can I even imagine things when I'm dead???

Licht suddenly opens his eyes to see me sitting, frozen in place looking at him directly without twitching a muscle. "Oh, you're awake," He said, casually as if sleeping with two girls in a small tent is normal. "what the- I- uh, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" I raised my voice causing Hina to wake up. She groaned and got up, "what's with all the ruckus?" she ask, half-awake, eyes still glued together with them eye boogers.

Then Nana opened the tent, "oh come on guys, seriously you just woke up,"she nagged as she rushed Licht and Hina to get up and help her clean up so we can get to the next town and sell food and booze and maybe buy supplies for our next travel.As Licht and Hina left to clean up, sshe stayed behind and focus her attention on me. "hey, are you doing alright now?" I nodded, and smile, happy that she's very concerned for my well-being. "okay then, go to the mobile to rest up, leave me, Licht and Hina with the clean-up and packing," she said, I got up and to do as she say. Even if I wanted to help, she wouldn't allow me either way.

I help myself towards the mobile and layed down to the long seating area to sleep. Emediately, dreaming of some random events. Like getting poisoned by a psycho maniac, or getting stabbed. Wait what? poison?

TO BE CONTINUED

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

as always guys, thank you all for reading my crappy FF that takes me ages to update. Having a lot of writers block eventhough I'm basing the story on the event in the anime. I am grateful to everyone of you guys who waited... I hope you guys continue to read this crap.

Also I do art and commissions, so if anyone wants me to draw their OC just message me, no paying, just doing it because I wanna interact with all my readers :))