Pt 3

Y/N POV:

I've been traveling with Nana and Licht for 6 months now, and it's been great.

I forgot about what I suppose to be, I forgot what I used to be, well, it's not like I can remember anything.

"Hey, Y/N, describe me in 3 words, " He said, as he look at me eye to eye.

"eccentric, perverted, creep, " I said, causing him to sulk and whine like a little kid, " come on you're mean, that's not how you describe someone, " He said, acting like he was crying.

"yeah whatever, " I laugh.

We arrive in a small town, I don't know what it's called. We stayed there for a few weeks, running the business, as usual, serving food and booze.

"hey Licht, we're running out of supplies, can you go around town and buy some, " Nana called Licht, as she gave him money for the supplies we need for the mobile bar stand.

Light grabs his mask, and his large stuff bear, which contains his human length, sword.

after a couple of minutes, we saw Licht, except, he was chasing a girl.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" yelled the petite looking girl, who was carrying a wooden staff.

Nana stops Licht, by throwing him towards a large tree.

Unbelievable

I walked towards the girl, whilst Nana scolds Licht.

"are you okay?" I ask her, concerned what that weirdo did, this time.

"I'm fine, " she said. "I'm sorry about that, as a token of apology, how about a free meal, " Nana said, "yeah, it'll on the house, " I said.

"Can I have some too?" Licht begs Nana, as Nana looks at him with a deadly glare, "no money, no food, remember?" Nana walked out, to prepare the girl's food, as she sat down in one of the tables.

"I haven't eaten for weeks, I beg you, feed me?" Now Licht is annoying me, he holds me around the waist and knelt down, begging for food.

I hit his head, "you've been stuffing your face for the past weeks, and you paid for that food with my money," I yelled at him, causing him to squint.

"e-excuse me, but if he's starving, I'll be glad to pay for his food," the girl exclaimed.

"no, don't, it'll be a mistake spoiling this immature brat," I said, she laughed.

Seeing Licht's situation probably is something not to take seriously.

_(┐「ε:)_

it took 3 minutes for Nana to finish cooking the girl's food.

she sat beside the girl, as I did the same, meanwhile, Licht was talking to an old costumer, while he drinks the old man's drink.

that asshole, he never learns

Nana, started a conversation with the girl, asking her name like how she asks me mine when we first met.

"My name is Hina," she said, "can you spell it," I ask her, she grab a paper and wrote her name.

Japanese? and it's in kanji

"well, that's a rare sight," Nana said, "so where are you from?" Nana asks, "from here," she showed us a map and pointed at the part where she lives.

Me and Nana introduce ourself, before I left.

I walk towards Licht, letting Nana talk to the girl.
as I walk towards Licht, who was disturbing other costumers, I grab him and drag him away. "Licht, please stop disturbing the costumers, Nana will be extremely mad at you, you know," I said.